Map DB
ICCup
Map Access
New map
Edit map

Forum - feedback
Replay Download
page: 1
Would it be possible to install a button in every mapthread where you can - by one click - download all replays uploaded for the particular map? that would be cool and useful, because you often wanna see all replays of a certain map. in cases like Avatar, it's frightening to have to single download every replay.

a button "download all those replays at once" would be sweet.
2007, 01, 13 12:27
How would one implement that, though? Must be possible, yeah, but you would probably have to zip all the replays into one file and start a download for that one file... Well, I am not so good at web-programming...
2007, 01, 13 12:50
no, just like a script where it downloads every single replay connected to that map. no zip file, just one rep after another.
2007, 01, 13 14:00
I think I know what you mean. I might try that, but I dont think it would be that great for the user. If someone clicks it accidently, he would be flooded with popups probably, and it does not even save so much time and clicking, as you would have to accept every file manually.

Of course if I could make it so that a zip file with all replays gets generated, that'll be really cool. I know that it exists, I don't know if it can be done with the simple webspace+php+mysql thing that I have or if you need a dedicated server or something like that...I'll find out eventually :O
2007, 01, 14 09:36
hm a zip file would be even cooler

but what i actually meant is the following procedure, without having to confirm every replay:

there pops up a message box "do you want to download all replays of this map?" YES / NO.

when hitting YES, it downloads all replays WITHOUT FURTHER CONFIRMATION directly in a /replays/ subfolder called BWMN, or maybe even a manually chosen one. just one after another.
2007, 01, 14 15:07
I dont think I can do this. Dunno if it even possible without installing additional software on your PC.
2007, 01, 15 12:16
The guys at maplantis try to implement the zip file thing. Just for your information.
2007, 01, 15 17:55
Now you'd have a problem if flo's idea was made real everytime a new rep was added and you tried to dl it =/

It would probably be a lot of work to add each new rep to the zip for the site as well.
2007, 01, 18 05:21
no i guess the zip file gets created when you click "download"
2007, 01, 18 18:50
ah
2007, 01, 18 21:18
page: 1

Reply:

You have to be logged in to post
random map
  (4)Twilight Mount..
Newest updates:
  (2)Dusk_0.60