Map DB
ICCup
Map Access
New map
Edit map

Forum - main
3v3 Ladder Maps
page: 1
Those of you Interested in the |iVD| League, For something new, and interesting, I Felt as though a 3v3 Ladder would add some diversity to my League.

I need some maps that would be built for 3v3, something that can be even for both sides, so that one person isn't to easily tripple teamed.
The map should probaly be a bigger then the Average 2v2 map. But still well decorated. It must be well balanced between the races.

I was thinking along the lines of a map that allowed 2 players to do most of the attacking and the third ally to defend the attackers, thats just my ideas.

I was hoping for at least one 3v3 Map from each terrain set. Something grassy, snowy, the blue rocks, deserty. If you get my drift. Im not much of a map maker so I don't memorize the names of the terrain :).

Other then that you can message me using MSN.
You can also contact me via skype.

MSN: ivviral@hotmail.com

The 3v3 Ladder won't be introduced until after the 1v1 and 2v2 Ladders are started. So that should give you plenty of time, there are no deadlines with this.

Map wise, I realize, that 3v3 Maps Could be EXTREMELY Difficult to make fair, and PROBALY won't be used by any Pro Leagues, Thats okay, Im just fed up with maps set up like Hunters/BGH. Those maps are too plain and too widespread.

In my opinion to balance out a 3v3 map, it should have less minerals at the Main so that you are forced to take an FE, therefore leaving you more vulnerable to a counter attack should you choose to gang up on someone and not leave someone on defence. Also, I thought that since using corners on a 3v3 map would leave an advantage to those bases that they should be made at Map Positions : 2,4,6,8,10,12. Based on a Clock. Just my ideas, don't consider them if you dissagree.
modified by iV-ViRaL
2009, 08, 13 04:42
So what's going on with this ladder? I have some new ideas and concepts for a couple of 3v3 maps, but I'm too bored to make them at the moment.
2009, 09, 04 16:02
page: 1

Reply:

You have to be logged in to post
random map
  (4)Starfish Epics
Newest updates:
  (2)Dusk_0.60
  (4)Blustercrux_0.60
  (4)Daedalus_0.60
  (4)Aquamarine_0.60
  (2v6)Rich vs Lean