Map DB
ICCup
Map Access
New map
Edit map

Forum - feedback
Inactive Threads etc.
page: 1
Now I'd like to speak to SP, trcc (if I can) and panschk before we make any decisions, but there are two Competitions that are really inactive. Trcc's Bwmn Concept Comp, and SP's Pimp my Map. Both mappers are really inactive and no disrespect to them, but in my opinion they should be removed from the main page. I know SP likes to be sparatic about pimping maps but cant that be done without a competition thread? And I've seen Trcc once in the past three to four weeks, and im pretty active on the site. And although the BWMN concept comp is scheduled for the end of january, im not sure how long it will drag out, and nobody has posted there in awhile.

I would like other member's opinion on this subject. And i hope trcc and SP dont take this the rong way.

i'd also like to note that dario is an official spammer. panschk, i think his account should be deleted if possible.. i know we've discussed this earlier but just look at Pimp My Map's thread.. its mainly dario's account which the spam is under.
modified by NastyMarine
2007, 01, 22 01:30
All glory to the hypnoSP. (in other words, yeah, take them from the frontpage)
modified by Listoric
2007, 01, 22 03:03
Don't kill Pimp My Map :(((
2007, 01, 22 17:08
I only think of this b/c both are so inactive.. it'd be different if the threads were at least active with posters, but we dont even have that either.
2007, 01, 22 19:33
Well i would not be deleted, just set a deadline that is over. If SP is not going to pimp a map anytime soon, why should it be visible all the time. When he decides to pimp again, we can just set the date to a distant future again.

2007, 01, 22 20:56
I'm ok with that, i just though more people were going to submit, and well it didnt go that well so i couldnt really decide between 3 maps ;s

Just to make you know, I'm trying to work on a concept with the d webs on paper and as soon as i got one ill give it live ;)
2007, 01, 23 03:15
nice ;)
2007, 01, 23 04:04
lol yeah it took a few months for people to make maps for my competition. I should really conclude that... I need to test the maps though =/
2007, 01, 24 18:50
page: 1

Reply:

You have to be logged in to post
random map
  (0)Suri Twilight ..
Newest updates:
  (4)Maw of the Dee..
  (4)Diamondback 1.1
  (4)Aquamarine 1.01
  (8)19977383763838..
  (2)Dusk_0.60