New map
Edit map

Forum - main
Proverka2
page: 1 2
Proverka1
Proverka2

2006, 12, 02 20:20
I think this guy is russion and he says "Check1" "Check2" i dunno whats all about this, should i invisible his post or panschk is testing something? :)
2006, 12, 02 22:29
I second that! Obviously a genius wrote those lines.
2006, 12, 02 22:29
Miso Soup with Daikon Radish Recipe
From Setsuko Yoshizuka,
Your Guide to Japanese Cuisine.
FREE Newsletter. Sign Up Now!
Japanese Soup Recipes
Japanese Recipes
Japanese Food Pictures

INGREDIENTS:
4 cups dashi soup stock
4 inches daikon
3 tbsp miso paste
PREPARATION:
Put dashi soup stockin a pan. Cut daikon into thin and long slices and add them to the soup. Simmer daikon slices until soften. Scoop out some soup stock from the pan and dissolve miso paste in it. Return the soup in the pan and stir well. Remember not to boil the soup after you put miso in.
Makes 4 servings

hope that helped!

2006, 12, 02 23:04
bishop to E5
check!
pawn kills bishop on E5
Knight to F3
checkmate!
2006, 12, 02 23:09
I AM SKIPING THE IMAGES :D

Anal Sex Education
April 26, 2006 03:00 am

Anal sex has been a great mystery to many people. There are many questions about anal sex. The following article will address the details of Anal Sex.

Top three questions answered:

1. Does it hurt?
Of course, anything done incorrectly especially anal sex can hurt you or your partner. However, anal sex done correctly is a very pleasureable experience. If you follow a few basic guidelines (relax, use tons of lube, start small, build up slowly, don't be goal-oriented, talk to each other, and stop if it starts to hurt), you'll greatly increase your chances of having a good, fun, not-at-all-painful time.

2. Do women like anal sex?
"yes and no". We know lots of women who love anal sex, and we also know some women who hates anal sex. However, majority of women who hate anal sex because of the past bad experiences they had with their partners. Again, when performed slowly and correctly, anal sex can be extremely pleasurable for women, especially if it's approached as a fun experience rather than as a duty or The Last Great Taboo.

3. If I want to try anal sex, does it mean I am Gay? (question from guys)
No, it does not mean you are gay. We know plenty of straight couples who use strap-on dildos for male anal sex, and it spiced up their sex lives tremendously. The fact that a man likes stimulation in the anus because that's where you can hit the "male g-spot" has no bearing on what particular set of chromosomes he finds appealing in a partner.

The following details help you understand how to perform anal sex correctly.

Seven basic steps for anal sex without any pain:

1. Clean out your rectum (to avoid a mess and skin abrasions)
2. Turn-on with foreplay (cuddle, kiss, etc.)
3. Rim Preparation (licking)
4. Lube and Finger (to relax the muscle)
5. Strap-on dildo, Butt Plug, Anal Probe, and Anal Beads

1. Clean out your rectum

Worry of being "clean down there." stops many people from even trying anal sex. Often, the only thing you will need to do before anal sex is to wash the outside to eliminate any foul odors or tastes. This will be sufficient for most of people. Finger test can be used to determine internal cleaness. This is done by inserting a lubed finger inside yourself while sitting over a toilet. (We know it can sound a little over the top, but there are simply no other way, and after a while, it becomes normal.) If you feel anything inside, you can try washing it out with an enema or douche. Unfortunately, enemas can make things messier because water will often get trapped inside and come gushing out unexpectedly during sex. This is why you should always do anal play over a towel that can be easily laundered. It is also a good idea to have a roll of paper towels and baby wipes nearby to clean up any messes that might occur.

After filling the enema bottle or rubber bulb with clean water, lube the tip and gently insert it in yourself. Slowly squeeze the bottle to squirt water inside. Pull the tip out before letting go to prevent water from being sucked back into the bottle. Hold the water inside for a while before dumping it in the toilet. You may need to do this several times until the water runs clean.

A cleaning technique many people use is to stick a lubed finger in and swish the enema water around to remove any residues stuck to the sides. The pieces knocked off will then easily come out when you dump the water. Repeat as needed and wash your hands and behind to finish cleaning up.

2. Turn-on with Foreplay

Foreplay is very very important for great anal sex, or any sex at all. It will help you turn-on sexually, which will relax yourself and get yourself prepared mentally and physically (muscles tend to tense up around the rectum, making anal sex extremely painful if not relaxed). Cuddling, kissing, massages, and other foreplay routines are great for relaxation.

3. Rim Preparation

A rim preparation is when your partner licks around your anus area. When practicing by yourself, you can simulate rimming by rubbing a spit covered finger around the outside of your backside. Try using your finger tip gently spreads the backside open. Experiment with different methods to see what feels good.

Rim preparation is not as important as foreplay, but it is encouraged for a pleasurable anal sex experience.

Note: Licking ass can spread hepatitis and other diseases. Your doctor can give you a shot to avoid hepatitis. Dental dams can be used for safety, but they tend to be impractical.

4. Lube and Finger

Using finger and plenty of lube is the most important anal sex preparation. You can even try fingering yourself without a partner for practicing. This is especially important for beginners who have never tried anal sex.

A single finger should be lubed and slowly pressed into the anus. The best lubes are tasteless and water soluble for easy clean up. We have many anal lubes in our store. Have fun and try out different brands to find one you like.

Oil based lubes are more slippery and last longer than water soluble lubes, but they can damage latex rubber condoms. Many products, such as some versions of Vaseline-brand petroleum jelly, can also contain other chemicals, which will irritate your skin.

Start with the tip of a lubed finger gently spreading anus apart. Use a slow and steady, in and out motion, so that the finger goes in a little bit deeper and deeper each time. Don't rush and go too fast or it will hurt. If it hurts, slowly pull the finger out and let the muscles calm down. Sometimes wiggling the finger will help it slide further in. At some point, the finger will snap past the anus ring and pop into the looser rectum. When this happens, stop and hold still to let the muscles get used to the finger.

Guys should be able to feel the prostate gland because it will get really hard. Some guys will cum just from their prostate being stroked without even touching their penis. Experiment with different angles and pressure to find out how your prostate likes to be stroked.

After you are able to take one finger without pain, try slowly working in two and then three fingers. Some women are not able to take three fingers at all so do not force it. It will probably take multiple practice sessions to achieve two fingers without experiencing any pain to start with. Remember that you can never have too much lube.

When a partner is fingering, be sure to let him/her know what feels good or bad. Verbal communication for beginners are very important.

For safety, make sure the fingernails are cut and filed to prevent any cuts. Surgical gloves can also be used.

5. Strap-on dildo, Butt Plug, Anal Probe, and Anal Beads

When it comes to anal sex toys, there are many choices for you to select from. It literally opens a whole new door for couples who want to try anal sex. Anal sex for partners can be done using a strap-on dildo, butt plugs, anal probes, or anal beads. Some of these toys are even vibrating to add a level of stimulation. Regardless of what kind of toys you use, make sure you use plenty of lubricants, water based lubricants are the best for any type of sex toys.

Butt plugs or anal beads can be kept inside women's body while performing regular intercourse for added pleasure for both partners.

You can see that sex can be a completely different game when anal sex toys are used.

Very important note: always starts off with small dildos or plugs before trying bigger ones.

That's about all the introduction you need to start trying anal sex. Remember, never force physically or mentally for anal sex. Anal sex is at its best when partners are completely relaxed and sexually aroused. If you sense any tension, slow down and perform more foreplay. Always use plenty of lubricants.
2006, 12, 02 23:23
Umm, why do you do the spamming now? Are you missing the bots?
2006, 12, 02 23:31
Dude, just read it. It's really important in life. I've just realize that i am newb in this area. And i tought i have some experience...
2006, 12, 02 23:39
lol thanks for that anal sex lesson
2006, 12, 03 00:01

KITTEN HUFFING
modified by Nightmarjoo
2006, 12, 03 06:27
2006, 12, 03 06:29
btw the important thing to notice is that that person was able to post this comment without being logged in; he is not on the member list.
2006, 12, 03 06:30
The best joke in the world, Two drums and a cymbal fall off a cliff, buboom chsh!
2006, 12, 03 06:37

BWHacks > General > Serious Discussion
Canada vs America comparison
User Name Remember Me?
Password

Register FAQ Members List Calendar FlashFun

Serious Discussion Serious topics only for spam-free discussion.

Go to Page...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

View First Unread Thread Tools

11-14-2006, 09:33 PM #1
Corrupt

Disciple

Canada vs America comparison

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopesmoker
uhhh, weed is illegal here to, just we arent ****ing retards and send 18 year olds to jail for smoking weed, remember a while ago when the Iraq war first started, a fellow stoner like you shouldve heard, this guy gets back from his Iraq tour, gets burnt with a ounce of weed, they wanted to send him to jail for a life sentence, 25 years, but because of his military record and all the media attention it got, he only got 3-4 years, yea only eh.

here, you get a fine for a ounce or less, trafficking you get community service, Canada is just a all better place to live, me? theyve found ounces, qp's, everything in my car or on my person, no court time didnt even take my weed.

see, our cops arent power hungry *******s, sure they have quota's to but they would rather burn someone for not wearing a seat belt then smoking weed

maybe its the education factor, maybe its the stereotype that americans are *******s, who knows, all I know is ive been to the states, never going back, I was thinking of taking a trip to vegas, because there was a bill about to be signed decriminalizing weed in nevada, but that failed, so haha

my suggestion to you putis, move to Canada, ****ing lovely country, we have legal gambling in every big city, it looks nice out here, free health care, good quality education, lots of good paying jobs that dont require drug testing, seriously, you can get a job here making 30$ a hour and you dont need to be drug tested, where as in america you get drug tested for minimum wage job

I cant explain how Canada is better, you would have to see for yourself

oh, well when I went to america, bought a burger, the ****ing **** was grey, the only time I got a decent meal was in new orleans, got some jumbalia, good stuff

oh our beer is better, our woman are sexier and less slutty, way less crime and way less poverty, our guns are regulated so not everyone is strapped with a pistol or sub machine gun for close range combat, we are a rifle nation, almost every Canadian has a rifle in there house, well atleast everyone I know, ask tweener and the other Canadians here if there dad has a rifle in the house, its easier to get a rifle in Canada then a pistol.

oh our coffee is alot better, ive been to starbucks in Canada and in america, both suck, where as tim hortons ****ing rocks

I searched america for a good coffee and no where to be found, denny's, waffle house etc etc

also, alot less fat people, ALOT less, out of a list of 50 people I closely know, only 3 of them are obese, can you say the same?

I hae to agree but have to disagree at the same time.
In Canada I worked at Canada's Wonderland for minimum wage and I almost got drug tested. I work as a bus boy for a somewhat upscale restaurant in Florida and they don't mention a thing about drug testing. If I was still a pothead and if I wanted to I could go smoke a joint in the middle of a shift, not get caught.

Yes the coffee is a lot better. Everytime I go up for a visit I always bring home a case of TH coffee. The only American coffee I drink is from my work.

Burgers here from fast food places are ****. I avoid them whenever I can.

The cops are power hungry. A while ago when I was living in Toronto me and like 2/3 friends were just chilin behind a blockbuster (a blockbuster ffs!) and an unmarked cop car pulled up and they started harassing us asking us if we had drugs (which we did but they didn't find) and one of them just stuck his hand into my jacket pocket. After they harassed us they looked all of us up on their gay fcking computer and then told us to go home. Fgts.

The Country is lovely during summer and winter but in the winter it's only nice if there's snow. If there isn't, it's ****ing dreary and depressing. It's all grey and hideous. Also it's a lot colder, but that's what jeans and jackets are for.

Coming from an American school facilitates getting into a Canadian college. Canada's schools are smaller and less diverse (personal experience.) There's not as many sports to pick from in Canada as there is in America. In America the schools are a lot easier and the teachers are way more lax then the teachers in Canada.

Yes a lot of the girls are fine there, but there's a lot of fine girls here too. There's always going to fine girls everywhere. But you can't make such a general statement like they're less slutty, beacuse I know tons of sluts up there.

Anyways that's just a comparisonesque thing.

CMIIW
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeOfFire
corrupt wins *mortal combat tone*

+1 rep for you man.

Mods that give you Mod Previews for insulting them and pointing out their immaturities/insecurities FTW!

Corrupt
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Corrupt
Find More Posts by Corrupt

11-14-2006, 09:35 PM #2
Otaku
Hard-Hittin' Press Secretary with Knives 'n Sh*t
Gold Member

Crusader

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The burgers from fast food places here are decent...unless you go to McDonald's, Jack in the Box, etc...

Harvey's burgers were ****ing good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor Dostoyevski, The Brothers Karamazov, remark of the Grand Inquisitor
Beyond the grave they will find nothing but death. But we shall keep the secret, and for their happiness we shall allure them with the reward of heaven and eternity.

Otaku
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Otaku
Visit Otaku's homepage!
Find More Posts by Otaku

11-14-2006, 09:35 PM #3
Mys Videl
I g1v3 b4n 4 u?

Enlightened

America is better. More money, fat people, more crime, better guns, a navy, and more crazy white people. Canada has medical for everyone.

+Rep for anyone who signs up at Zune Boards.

Mys Videl
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Mys Videl
Find More Posts by Mys Videl

11-14-2006, 09:54 PM #4
dopesmoker
smoker of dope

Blessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaku
Though, just about everyone I saw in Canada was ugly.

hehehe, well I travelled all through out the states, north to south, the only hot chick I met was in a bar, she was the cutest little chick, red head, southern accent, long story short we liked each others accent and we both felt really really bad for the maid that had to clean my hotel the next morning.

the day I got the grey burger from mcdonalds, this fat ****, wearing a mcdonalds shirt, I think this was in Mississippi, all I know it was hotter then hell and I remember Mississippi as the hottest, he didnt even have to order, they already knew what he want, I could tell by the mustard stain and ketchup on his shirt that he was quite the regular

I went to waffle house in nashville, this goth chick, real ugly, wearing **** load of makeup came upto me talking like she knew me, tried to hug me so I tell her, ya, Im Canadian, hahaha she was so embarrassed funnny ****

went to bourbon street and the strippers were, meh, half decent, no one I'd get a lap dance from

all I know is I couldnt wait to get home, hit up niagara falls where the strippers are ****ing smoking, the meat is real, the whiskey doesnt taste like **** (ahhh, gotta love Canadian club whiskey) the coffee rocks, the people arent dumbasses

went to a corner store, a 18 year old, atleast 18, asked me for ID when I bought alcohol "Ontario? were gonna need state ID" state ID? I'm Canadian you putz, that and after 10 minutes of telling him, he finally believed me, but the idiot couldnt count, couldnt take my birthdate and the current date to see im above 21, this isnt the only place, its as if theyve never took someones ID before in the 20 corner marts and bars I visited, its like they were all handicapped.

theres police checks everywhere, the cops at the road blocks are as dumb as the civilians, oh and when you get around middle america, it begins to smell for a state or two... im serious hahaha

oh and corrupt, we have more sports to choose from, we have hockey, football, baseball, soccer, every sport america has, except we have +1, the greatest sport, LACROSSE!! lacrosse ****ing rocks

ya the schools are alot easier in america because the education system is ****ed royally, well atleast public school wise

edit : videl, I know you were being sarcastic, but even still, america has lost alottttt of money going into the war with Iraq

also, you know how alot of the iraqians and terrorist got there weapons? from the states, didnt just out right give it to them no, but they did leave alot of weapons in the middle east, its cheaper to build more at home then to transfer them back, so if you see a terrorist with a assault rifle other then the AK, you know they got it from the americans

dopesmoker
View Public Profile
Send a private message to dopesmoker
Find More Posts by dopesmoker

11-14-2006, 10:38 PM #5
Raistlin

Deviant

Dopesmoker, I'm sorry you had a bad experience in your travels through the United States. However, there is a lot of vitriol apparent in your observations. You could probably be taken more seriously if you didn't make it so obvious that you generally dislike the US.

By the way, we have lacrosse in the US as well.

Raistlin
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Raistlin
Find More Posts by Raistlin

11-14-2006, 10:45 PM #6
putis616
Music & Movies
Section Staff

Crusader

Dope you just need to come to Miami, and all your problems will be solved.

Unless you're on the highway between 4 and 6 during the week.

Laff/Disco '08

Undersecretary of "Agriculture"
Secretary of Music

putis616
View Public Profile
Send a private message to putis616
Find More Posts by putis616

11-14-2006, 10:49 PM #7
knockdownshawn
TAKE APART YOUR HEAD
Retired Staff Member

Inquisitor

Or Chiacgo. Party it up with me, hba, and putis! we'll show you what the states are all about

knockdownshawn
View Public Profile
Send a private message to knockdownshawn
Find More Posts by knockdownshawn

11-14-2006, 10:50 PM #8
putis616
Music & Movies
Section Staff

Crusader

Ya, but seriously though, it just sounds like you had some crappy experiences. You shouldn't let that get you down on a whole country, there's plenty of cool places and people here.

Laff/Disco '08

Secretary of Music

putis616
View Public Profile

11-14-2006, 11:17 PM #9
Otaku
Gold Member

Crusader

He better avoid my brother then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor Dostoyevski, The Brothers Karamazov, remark of the Grand Inquisitor
Beyond the grave they will find nothing but death. But we shall keep the secret, and for their happiness we shall allure them with the reward of heaven and eternity.

Otaku
View Public Profile
Visit Otaku's homepage!
Find More Posts by Otaku

11-15-2006, 12:19 AM #10
BloodyBlade
Master of Cybernetic Faggotry

Inquisitor

If you are seriously going to generalize an entire country based on what you've seen from a few visits, you're a ****ing idiot. I'm absolutely ****ing sure I could go somewhere in Canada and find the things you said were wrong with America.

What's with foreigners thinking everyone in America loves fast food? Most of it is ****ing gross.

dopesmoker, my school has lacrosse and a whole lot of other sports. Not to mention a few clubs (like the "Rugby club") that play sports. I go to a really laid back school. There are not many fat people around here, I live right next to the ocean. There are all kinds of hot girls around here.

I suggest you visit the coast somewhere. Infact, I invite you to come visit Palos Verdes. Beautiful city, great restaurants, right on the beach, extremely low crime rates, although the surrounding areas are ****ing terrible. The next few towns over are Inglewood, Carson, Compton, etc.

12gaugefacelift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatão
I'm weaker than a woman

Laff/Disco '08
Secretary of Cybernetic Faggotry
Secretary of F*CKING BRUTAL MUSIC

BloodyBlade
View Public Profile
Send a private message to BloodyBlade
Visit BloodyBlade's homepage!
Find More Posts by BloodyBlade

11-15-2006, 12:56 AM #11
Pete_Zahut

Disciple

my school has the same stuff bloody cept for the rugby club and its also right by the beach and dope you havent had fast food until you have tried in-n-out they by far have the best burgers out of most fast food places

Pete_Zahut
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Pete_Zahut
Find More Posts by Pete_Zahut

11-15-2006, 01:34 AM #12
NickF[SS]

High Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mys Videl
America is better. More money, fat people, more crime, better guns, a navy, and more crazy white people. Canada has medical for everyone.

Canada's income taxes are also like 40%+ because of that. I'd take money and work my ass off for a decent job who provides decent medical in the US thank you very much.

The Digital Revolution

Quote:
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
-Ben Franklin

NickF[SS]
View Public Profile
Send a private message to NickF[SS]
Visit NickF[SS]'s homepage!
Find More Posts by NickF[SS]

11-16-2006, 09:59 PM #13
Corrupt

Disciple

Quote:
oh and corrupt, we have more sports to choose from, we have hockey, football, baseball, soccer, every sport america has, except we have +1, the greatest sport, LACROSSE!! lacrosse ****ing rocks

ya the schools are alot easier in america because the education system is ****ed royally, well atleast public school wise

Yes the schools here suck, and I love it because it looks so great when applying to Canadian schools. "You went to an American school? OMG WE HAVE TO HAVE YOU TO OUR SCHOOL! You get a free ride."
The big name colleges here are 10x harder then the schools so when most kids graduate HS and go to college they get fcked because they were taught so porely in HS.

The only sport my school doesn't have is hockey. The school I went to in Canada didn't have a wrestling team which I was pissed about because that's the only team I wanted to go for when I was there.
Personally I hate lacrosse because only the gay rich white preppy kids play it and they're soft. Extremely soft. But I'm going to play it my senior year just for kicks.

Sorry about the burgers but that was Mississippi and Louisiana which are arguably the worst places to try and get a decent burger.
Come to Orlando and go to Market Street Cafe, they have fcking amazing burgers, that's what I eat every Saturday and Sunday.

CMIIW
Quote:

+1 rep for you man.

Mods that give you Mod Previews for insulting them and pointing out their immaturities/insecurities FTW!

Corrupt
View Public Profile

11-17-2006, 12:53 AM #14
Cantinflas

Deviant

lacrosse? a fake mix of soccer and like butterfly catching? it is the one with the net on a stick and a ball right?
and America has Harvard... University of Chicago. which are like the best schools in the world.

Cantinflas
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Cantinflas
Find More Posts by Cantinflas

11-17-2006, 12:56 AM #15
Corrupt

Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantinflas
and America has Harvard... University of Chicago. which are like the best schools in the world.

^Arguably.

Yes it is the stick and net game.

CMIIW
Quote:

+1 rep for you man.

Corrupt
View Public Profile

11-17-2006, 01:08 AM #16
Corrupt

Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurs
Canada sucks. Bunch of Frenchies and eskimos

Alright this is a conversation where people are having a discussion based on experiences. And you're just retarded and let's say biased.

CMIIW
Quote:

+1 rep for you man.

Corrupt
View Public Profile

11-17-2006, 01:38 AM #17
Otaku
Gold Member

Crusader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurs
Canada sucks. Bunch of Frenchies and eskimos

So much for the French and Indian War.

Quote:

Otaku
View Public Profile
Visit Otaku's homepage!
Find More Posts by Otaku

11-17-2006, 04:45 AM #18
Loser777
Geeky Azn d00d

High Priest

Canadian money is worth less. I don't know what your talking aboot.
"Canadian Idiot"-Weird Al

Loser777
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Loser777
Find More Posts by Loser777

11-17-2006, 04:57 AM #19
magikmonky

Enlightened

i cant believe im sayin this but i wish i was canadian i ****ing hate america

"When the power of love overcomes the love for power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

magikmonky
View Public Profile
Send a private message to magikmonky
Find More Posts by magikmonky

11-17-2006, 05:10 AM #20
Raistlin

Deviant

If you don't mind my saying so, you should go live in Canada if you feel that way. I doubt it is the United States that you hate, but rather the life that you have made here. Moving to Canada might help to clarify this for you.

I prefer to live in the United States.

Raistlin
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Raistlin
Find More Posts by Raistlin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Show Printable Version
Email this Page

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
User Control Panel Private Messages Subscriptions Who's Online Search Forums Forums Home BWHacks Important News Downloads Other System & Utilities Applications Development General Chit Chat Serious Discussion Graphics & Arts Tutorials Competition Comics Help and Technical Tips and Tricks Music & Movies Newcomers I'm Back! Starcraft/Brood War Starcraft / Broodwar Gaming Replays 1v1 Replays 2v2 Replays 3v3/4v4 Replays FFA/Race Wars Misc Replays Terran Protoss Zerg Strategies Hacking Related Team 2 Forum Team 1 Forum Competition Tutorials Development Mods & Maps Gaming General Gaming Diablo II Warcraft 3 DOTA Strategies World of Warcraft First Person Shooter The Rest Flame Board Forum Games Linux Webmaster / Web Development Prank Forum Programming AutoIt Hardware Related Website Related Links The Archives Old downloads Hosted Forums Apply for a forum

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan putis616 Music & Movies 32 11-14-2006 11:03 PM
Split: America is better than world discussion Poprocks Chit Chat 124 10-15-2004 06:56 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:39 AM.

-- Default ---- Quaterscreen ---- Fullscreen ---- Dark - TransZ ---- Dark - vRock ---- Dark - Fusion ---- Blue - fimament ---- Blue - blue 1 ---- Grey - Trotle ---- Green - Euphoria ---- Green - Kids ---- Silver - Style 1 ---- Silver - Air ---- Black - Goldtext ---- User - Gaming (5%) Contact Us - BWHacks - Archive - Top

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2006, 12, 03 06:41

GunZ Factor Forums > GunZFactor Forums > Challenges and Duels
i am also look for student
User Name Remember Me?
Password

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search

Show Threads Show Posts
Advanced Search

Go to Page...

Become a Gold Member

Navigation
The Garrison
New Player Q&A
Style Discussion
Bounty Stockpile
Challenges & Duels
Clan Discussion
Tech Help

I-GunZ Discussion
ijji-GunZ Discussion

Fan Works
Graphics Workshop

Off Topic
Serious Discussion
Web Media

News
Wiki
Search
Astra Herald
Site Map

Custom Crosshairs
Experience
Hacking

Introduction
Fundamentals
Korean Style
Euro Style

Download GunZ
Mouse Re-Binder
Perfect Armor Calc
Replays
Screenshots
Server Fix
Wallpapers

Remove Sidebar

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »

View First Unread LinkBack Thread Tools

11-05-2006, 02:41 AM #1 (permalink)
GilGilGil
Gunzfactorian

i am also look for student

requirement: can make me laugh

basically what you will learn is

1) Go into tdm
2) Provoke EVERYONE, even the super humble shy guy noobs into b1tching at u
3) they request 1v1
4) you win EVERY TIME and you can post replay on gzf for attain of ULTIMATE SATISFACTION

also teach showboat technique such as
-dance on corpse,
-where to stand after you kill the guy in a round so his camera views you in the MOST SHAMEFUL POSITION
-how to argue and hurt insecure noob
-how to make it look like u real not try
-and MUCH MORE

your final test b4 u graduate is DESTROY ONE NOOB SO HARD (not lagger) that they leave game, then u have mastered my style

its okay if u noob, ill also teach u very basic tricks such as "SPEED FLAME COMBO TO BLOCK WHISPER" which is exactly wut it states, u own sum1 then u flame him then immeidate apply block whisper ULTIMATE SIMPLE ANGER CAUSE TECHNIQUE

along the way i also teach u some k-style move aiming technique and movement

bcuz soon will leave gunz, need legacy carrier(s)

Sign up now! first 10 to make me laugh will win and learn how to defeat ALL enemy, only lose when NOT TRY

GilGilGil
View Public Profile
Send a private message to GilGilGil
Find More Posts by GilGilGil

11-05-2006, 02:55 AM #2 (permalink)
Star
Gunzfactorian

Re: i am also look for student

Ill sign up for it where do we meet

Star
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Star
Find More Posts by Star

11-05-2006, 02:56 AM #3 (permalink)
Microbe
Gunzfactor Guardian

Microbe's GamerBio

teach

wait, already know and apply this technique lol...

Microbe----------Lvl 59-----Pokable
Endeavored------Lvl 50-----Clanless

Microbe
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Microbe
Find More Posts by Microbe

11-05-2006, 02:56 AM #4 (permalink)
Shadow
SHOULDER LEAN

Shadow's GamerBio

in my pants

fux u micronub posting before me

Shadow
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Shadow
Find More Posts by Shadow

11-05-2006, 02:58 AM #5 (permalink)
Ashika
Gunzfactor Guardian

Ashika's GamerBio

I'll signed up. This is highly amusing.

Sense my presence in the night sky and know that I will always be in your heart.

Ashika
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Ashika
Find More Posts by Ashika

11-05-2006, 02:59 AM #6 (permalink)
Microbe
Gunzfactor Guardian

Microbe's GamerBio

now to make gil laugh

*holds mirror up to gil so he can look at his face*

LOL

Microbe----------Lvl 59-----Pokable
Endeavored------Lvl 50-----Clanless

Microbe
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Microbe
Find More Posts by Microbe

11-05-2006, 03:01 AM #7 (permalink)
Az__
Gunzfactorian

Az__'s GamerBio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microbe
now to make gil laugh

LOL

loool pwned

If you like my rev shot +REP

Ayumi's Number1 Fan

Az__
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Az__
Find More Posts by Az__

11-05-2006, 03:16 AM #8 (permalink)
GilGilGil
Gunzfactorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microbe
now to make gil laugh

LOL

LOL

but when look @ mirror will not c microbe face so not can cause laugh...

btw u guys cant jst sign up noobs, u have to tell hilariously awesome jokes like the ones i tell

me: hey
pinoyonob: what.

LOL!!!

GilGilGil
View Public Profile
Send a private message to GilGilGil
Find More Posts by GilGilGil

11-05-2006, 11:27 AM #9 (permalink)
Nolimits_xO
Gunzfactorian

why seagulls can't live at a bay?????

THEY BE BAGELS, LOOOLOL1

So you want to learn Instafalls? >>
Fux'ing de-rep me plz. =(

Nolimits_xO
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Nolimits_xO
Find More Posts by Nolimits_xO

11-05-2006, 11:28 AM #10 (permalink)
CrimsonVixon
Matt 4 Becci 4eva

^OH dear god that just phailed so bad.

Argument rocks my world.
Did you know that Argument is hot?

CrimsonVixon
View Public Profile
Send a private message to CrimsonVixon
Find More Posts by CrimsonVixon

11-05-2006, 11:37 AM #11 (permalink)
PurpleSage
Gunzfactorian

lol, im so sad...I found that joke funny...I need a life....Or some more pie

PurpleSage
View Public Profile
Send a private message to PurpleSage
Find More Posts by PurpleSage

11-05-2006, 11:38 AM #12 (permalink)
-ebtapleb-

/= bad attempt at a joke.

Igunz Ebtapleb lvl 5x ebtapleb ( r?enge ) lvl 3x -_kazama_- ( r?enge ) lvl 2x

-ebtapleb-
View Public Profile
Send a private message to -ebtapleb-
Find More Posts by -ebtapleb-

11-05-2006, 11:45 AM #13 (permalink)
Purr
Gunzfactor Soldier

Purr's GamerBio

why is gil so pro

because arya is a virgin
jgunz ~ [ÄèºÉ]ÄáÇá¡Ú/5/Clanless

Purr
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Purr
Find More Posts by Purr

11-05-2006, 11:52 AM #14 (permalink)
armistice0
Gunzfactorian

Pathetic. I call your style, Mr. Gil, dumbassgay-style. Or DAG Style. Listen, if you want to go provoke something, put on some red and get in a bullring, becuase the GunZ community doesen't need anymore of your kind. You're all self centered, cynical, evil bastards who are all depraved. GunZ would be a better world full of laggers and without you assholes. If it were my way, I'd fry all your asses till the day you die.

armistice0
View Public Profile
Send a private message to armistice0
Find More Posts by armistice0

11-05-2006, 12:34 PM #15 (permalink)
Reflects
Gunzfactor Crosshair Creator

Reflects's GamerBio

LEGEND OF THE UBER HAX

Queensquard: lol nub, j00 cant win in teh battles@>look who is left
Pinoy:dis guy iz teh 1337est in hiz clanz,
an they clan iz all lvl 60z!1!!
(they talkin about > SHAMAN KING )
reflection iz teh 1337est 1 here 2
Arya:no 1 sayz dis game pvp
The next match begins
Reflection vs gilgilgil ( NAAB )

queens: lol gilgilgil cant beat reflection
reflections stats were all hax'd

reflection: lol
gilgilgil: noez!!!1
arya: lol, dat kicked cant be touched
Howmanylicks: reflections ability, lol thats y no 1 evar
... hurt reflections hp
arya: o rly?
howmanylicks: ya rly
korean:nub. lol
he should use his MP,instead of attk all teh time =P
Oz:gilgilgil has no MP...
when he joined our clan, lee only had str stats
korean: no waii!!!1
oz:gilgilgil use teh 1st uber hax!
gilgilgil: kk,lol
gilgilgil: /run speed hax.exe
queensquard:nub
gilgilgil: 90+ agility
queensquard: ....
korean: ....
guntrix:nub lag teh sever
gilgilgil:lol
reflection: WTF!
reflection: omg
gilgilgil:^_^

reflection: lol
gilgilgil: WTF
reflection: RE-SPAWN! LOL
gilgilgil:fux
gilgilgil: i can do teh uber hax!
guntrix: such a n00b
guntrix: the uber hax temp give u power liek admin
oz: but after..
Korean: ur insta death'd
guntrix: n00bz
gilgilgil:/run uber hax.exe

reflection:shii

reflection: must use ban hax
guntrix: y u do dat!!! one
reflection: wtf
reflection: noezz!!11!
Oz: /perma-ban(reflection)
reflection:fux
gilgilgil:+1
guntrix:no fuxn wai!!!!1
oz:gilgilgil
oz: u R 1337

edn

OWNED HAHAHA
I WINNAH

Reflects
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Reflects
Find More Posts by Reflects

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »

Show Printable Version
Email this Page

Posting Rules
You may not post replies

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:41 AM.

GunZFactor.com - Archive - Privacy Statement - Top

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.3
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC6
LinkBack
LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Bookmark & Share
Digg this Thread!
Add Thread to del.icio.us
2006, 12, 03 06:41

Gay Marriage: Useful
User Name Remember Me?
Password

Go to Page...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

11-20-2006, 09:11 AM #1
keenan
custom user title

Blessed

It's 1:00AM and I just got home from a 3 day seminar. One of the pieces for homework is that I enroll as many people in my possibilities as possible. To move and inspire you to share the same goals, or at least help / respect them. I was brushing my teeth a few minutes ago and I was thinking about how a room full of adults was laughing their asses off today at a couple stupid gay jokes. The first thought to cross my mind was how nobody bothers make fun of straight men. There is nothing to laugh at. So that got me thinking as to why gay jokes are funny. I came to the conclusion that gays are funny because of how selfish and ****ed up their sexuality is.

See, a straight man is helping preserve the species when he has sex with a woman. A gay man is all about the desire when he engages in sexual intercourse. This got me thinking: How can gays be useful to society? Well, I'm not sure what the percentage of abandoned children in the worlds population is, but I know that any percentage is too high. So I thought, "Hey, why don't we target gay men in gay relationships and attempt to get some of these poor kids into nice, wealthy homes."

Unfortunately, with school and other life events I don't have near enough time to set aside to think about this right now, so I figured I would give you a chance to redeem yourselves from acting like spoiled children and give you the opportunity to help the world. Help construct a plan to get gay men to want to adopt abandoned children. Think of the possibilities!

keenanv [at] gmail [dot] com - if you need to contact me.

keenan
View Public Profile
Send a private message to keenan
Visit keenan's homepage!
Find More Posts by keenan

11-20-2006, 09:47 AM #2
Uniquely_Defined

Enlightened

First off, before I discuss anything, I'm homophobic. I have no qualms with saying so. I think it's important that you know a bit about the person when reading their opinion on something.

What effects would be inflicted upon that child due to his parents being homosexual? Apart from the obvious teasing, think of how he'd grow up. Heterosexuality, like you stated, is what makes the world go 'round. If you honestly believe that homosexual relationships are selfish, then why would you purposefully condone parents of this nature to rear children?

I have no problem with there being gay marriages in the world. In fact, I'm curious as to why there's a controversy over it. I do draw the line when a child is forcefully put into an unpleasant situation. I think it's important that a person is introduced into the world with the same liberties and capabilities as everyone else. If someone chooses to be gay after the fact, then that's their right. However, when the child's right to a "normal" life is taken away, then I think that there needs to be some alternative.

A person might counter argue that not all children are bestowed with the same rights as others (ie being born into an extremely poor family). While this is true, would you increase the number of poor families simply because the statement proves its own validity? I'm trying to get at the fact that just because there's the possibility for someone to be gay, doesn't necessarily mean that it's a righteous course of action. Increasing the number of homosexuals will solve a problem while simultaneously creating another.

Condensed signature

Uniquely_Defined
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Uniquely_Defined
Find More Posts by Uniquely_Defined

11-21-2006, 12:42 AM #3
Ogamod

Zealot

In your view, a gay man is no more selfish than a straight man that wears a condom or a girl that goes on the pill. The desire to reproduce, but not have children, is inherit in everyone, how it manifests itself is different.
By saying that homosexuals don't contribute to society, do you just picture them as worthless sex maniacs who contribute nothing to society? I'm sure you've met or seen at least one upstanding member of society that is homosexual. If you knew they were homosexual, would you think differently of them?
Why does their sexual preference matter? How come if a man has sex with a woman, he's seen as normal, but if he has sex with another man, he's seen as a freak? Once you find out, peoples view of them instantly changes. No matter what they've done for you, you'll instantly think about them differently, no doubt try to avoid them if possible.
They're no different, but your view of them is. You go from thinking of them as contributers, to "selfish" in an instant. Gay people shouldn't be treated any differently than straight people. You try to 'find a use' for them, when they've already got a use.

EDIT: Gay MARRIAGE itself could be useful in business deals. I was thinking about how two representatives from companies could be hired to make transactions via prenuptial agreements. They could get married, divorced and the money/possessions could be transferred with far less taxes than a typical business deal would have. However, I probably have no idea what I'm talking about.

SO not a pirate, yarrr
Your new favorite website, click here.

Ogamod
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Ogamod
Visit Ogamod's homepage!
Find More Posts by Ogamod

11-21-2006, 12:49 AM #4
BLeH

Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniquely_Defined
First off, before I discuss anything, I'm homophobic. I have no qualms with saying so. I think it's important that you know a bit about the person when reading their opinion on something.

What effects would be inflicted upon that child due to his parents being homosexual? Apart from the obvious teasing, think of how he'd grow up. Heterosexuality, like you stated, is what makes the world go 'round. If you honestly believe that homosexual relationships are selfish, then why would you purposefully condone parents of this nature to rear children?

No effects would be inflicted on them, and theres no legitimate study out there that says otherwise. But they would never be able to live a normal life because of the prejudice of gays in our society(like this thread's poster), however the parents being homosexual has no detrimental affects in an of itself.

American Psychological Association

American Psychatric Association

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Psychological Association
Can Lesbians, Gay Men, and Bisexuals Be Good Parents?

Yes. Studies comparing groups of children raised by homosexual and by heterosexual parents find no developmental differences between the two groups of children in four critical areas: their intelligence, psychological adjustment, social adjustment, and popularity with friends. It is also important to realize that a parent's sexual orientation does not dictate his or her children's.

Another myth about homosexuality is the mistaken belief that gay men have more of a tendency than heterosexual men to sexually molest children. There is no evidence to suggest that homosexuals are more likely than heterosexuals to molest children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogamod
In your view, a gay man is no more selfish than a straight man that wears a condom or a girl that goes on the pill. The desire to reproduce, but not have children, is inherit in everyone, how it manifests itself is different.
By saying that homosexuals don't contribute to society, do you just picture them as worthless sex maniacs who contribute nothing to society? I'm sure you've met or seen at least one upstanding member of society that is homosexual. If you knew they were homosexual, would you think differently of them?
Why does their sexual preference matter? How come if a man has sex with a woman, he's seen as normal, but if he has sex with another man, he's seen as a freak? Once you find out, peoples view of them instantly changes. No matter what they've done for you, you'll instantly think about them differently, no doubt try to avoid them if possible.
They're no different, but your view of them is. You go from thinking of them as contributers, to "selfish" in an instant. Gay people shouldn't be treated any differently than straight people. You try to 'find a use' for them, when they've already got a use.

I agree, when Uniquely talks about gay's "rearing" their children it just shows how prejudiced and misinformed so many people in this country are it's sad.

Last edited by BLeH : 11-21-2006 at 12:55 AM.

BLeH
View Public Profile
Send a private message to BLeH
Find More Posts by BLeH

11-21-2006, 12:57 AM #5
putis616
Music & Movies
Section Staff

Crusader

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLeH
No effects would be inflicted on them, and theres no legitimate study out there that says otherwise. But they would never be able to live a normal life because of the prejudice of gays in our society(like this thread's poster), however the parents being homosexual has no detrimental affects in an of itself.

Thank you for this post.
You saved me a lot of time. I'm glad there are people that feel the way you do.

Laff/Disco '08

Secretary of Music

Last edited by putis616 : 11-21-2006 at 01:03 AM.

putis616
View Public Profile

11-21-2006, 01:03 AM #6
K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
Game Hacking Staff

Saint

Because ****ing a man is not normal, hence the freakiness. Why the would you want to shove your dick into someones ass? That's pretty ****ing freaky to me.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
View Public Profile
Send a private message to K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
Visit K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ's homepage!
Find More Posts by K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ

11-21-2006, 01:10 AM #7
BLeH

Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
Because ****ing a man is not normal, hence the freakiness. Why the would you want to shove your dick into someones ass? That's pretty ****ing freaky to me.

Well thats all fine, but who are you to define what's normal in other people's lives? by who's rules? Being homosexual and having "gay sex" is not an identity its a sexual orientation thats where your off. The reason you think homosexuality is twisted, is because your not a homosexual, that's where tolerance comes in.

BLeH
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by BLeH

11-21-2006, 01:18 AM #8
XCreepingDeathX
METAL HEAD SPACE PIRATE

Blessed

Quote:
Well thats all fine, but who are you to define what's normal in other people's lives? by who's rules? Being homosexual and having "gay sex" is not an identity its a sexual orientation thats where your off. The reason you think homosexuality is twisted, is because your not a homosexual, that's where tolerance comes in.

Normal generally is determined by the majority. Since the majority of the population is not homosexual, the gay percentage would be percieved as "strange". Normality is not defined by set rules, it is merely a comparison of one group to a larger body. Once homosexuality becomes more commonplace, it will not be percieved as abnormal.

Angels fall, their wings decayed
Their hymns of praise sung from the graves
Unspoken prayers, cease to comfort
The objects of His rage...

XCreepingDeathX
View Public Profile
Send a private message to XCreepingDeathX
Visit XCreepingDeathX's homepage!
Find More Posts by XCreepingDeathX

11-21-2006, 01:20 AM #9
putis616
Music & Movies
Section Staff

Crusader

That can only happen if people are tolerant and don't view homosexuals as freaks.

Laff/Disco '08

Secretary of Music

putis616
View Public Profile

11-21-2006, 01:22 AM #10
BLeH

Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCreepingDeathX
Normal generally is determined by the majority. Since the majority of the population is not homosexual, the gay percentage would be percieved as "strange". Normality is not defined by set rules, it is merely a comparison of one group to a larger body. Once homosexuality becomes more commonplace, it will not be percieved as abnormal.

So blacks and minorities wouldn't be normal?
I guess i used the wrong word.

BLeH
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by BLeH

11-21-2006, 01:22 AM #11
The_Jelly

Evangelist

Quote:

Gratefully, it isn't commonplace yet, so right now it is perceived as abnormal.

The_Jelly
View Public Profile
Send a private message to The_Jelly
Find More Posts by The_Jelly

11-21-2006, 01:24 AM #12
BLeH

Disciple

who the hell wants to be normal anyways honestly

BLeH
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by BLeH

11-21-2006, 01:33 AM #13
XCreepingDeathX
METAL HEAD SPACE PIRATE

Blessed

Quote:
who the hell wants to be normal anyways honestly

Define normal.

Let's say you get into a car accident and your face is terribly mutilated/burned. You would certainly be considered abnormal by most people's standards. You're essentially saying you'd rather be disfigured than look like everyone else. Sometimes it's better to be normal and fit in, than be different and shunned by society.

Angels fall, their wings decayed
Their hymns of praise sung from the graves
Unspoken prayers, cease to comfort
The objects of His rage...

XCreepingDeathX
View Public Profile
Send a private message to XCreepingDeathX
Visit XCreepingDeathX's homepage!
Find More Posts by XCreepingDeathX

11-21-2006, 02:35 AM #14
BLeH

Disciple

Quote:
Define normal.

Let's say you get into a car accident and your face is terribly mutilated/burned. You would certainly be considered abnormal by most people's standards. You're essentially saying you'd rather be disfigured than look like everyone else. Sometimes it's better to be normal and fit in, than be different and shunned by society.

uhh...I thought it would be needless to say I was talking about conformities and social issues.

For instance being a closeted homosexual and living a miserable fake life as a heterosexual because of social pressures.

Trust me noone really wants to be normal what kid dreams of being just average where everybody else is. Being rich, talented, creative, intelligent, etc. certainly isn't normal. Everybody's goal is to transcend normal.

Last edited by BLeH : 11-21-2006 at 02:41 AM.

BLeH
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by BLeH

11-21-2006, 04:10 AM #15
han_han
May your Insanity keep you Sane.
Gold Member

Blessed

Quote:
uhh...I thought it would be needless to say I was talking about conformities and social issues.

For instance being a closeted homosexual and living a miserable fake life as a heterosexual because of social pressures.

Trust me noone really wants to be normal what kid dreams of being just average where everybody else is. Being rich, talented, creative, intelligent, etc. certainly isn't normal. Everybody's goal is to transcend normal.

You fail to realize that by saying "Everybody's goal is to transcend normal" you just said that it was normal to want to transcend normal. I disagree with "no one really wants to be normal." That's total bullcrap. Call a little kid a freak and make him an outcast, see how he feels. It's a natural desire to be normal, to be one with the group, to contribute to your species (reproduction omfg?) Social pressures may not be all that "social." Humans always forget that they belong to the kingdom "Animalia," and they always think everything only pertains to them. I bet in most animal groups, if you have a weird animal that everyone else finds weird and unattractive, the group would outcast it.

han_han
View Public Profile
Send a private message to han_han
Find More Posts by han_han

11-21-2006, 04:27 AM #16
BLeH

Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by han_han
You fail to realize that by saying "Everybody's goal is to transcend normal" you just said that it was normal to want to transcend normal. I disagree with "no one really wants to be normal." That's total bullcrap. Call a little kid a freak and make him an outcast, see how he feels. It's a natural desire to be normal, to be one with the group, to contribute to your species (reproduction omfg?) Social pressures may not be all that "social." Humans always forget that they belong to the kingdom "Animalia," and they always think everything only pertains to them. I bet in most animal groups, if you have a weird animal that everyone else finds weird and unattractive, the group would outcast it.

First let me say it's unfair to compare humans with animals because of their intellectual capacity, their not capable of the type of desires we are. Secondly, yeah that kid will feel bad. No child wants to be an outcast of course, but he doesn't want to be normal either. He'd much rather be the most popular and liked, is that normal? Most definitely not. You guys keep using the negative connotation I don't know why. And especially in the adult word, the "real" world being different is rewarded. Look at the most successfull people in the world, I can gurantee you none of them got their from being normal or just as good as the next guy. They were more ambitious, and innovative than anyone else.

It is normal to want to transcend normal, thats the paradox of human nature, who wants to be normal?

I think you have confused the meanings of Descend and Transcend.

Last edited by BLeH : 11-21-2006 at 04:42 AM.

BLeH
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by BLeH

11-21-2006, 04:51 AM #17
K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
Game Hacking Staff

Saint

Being gay is not normal, over the course of thousands of years, every animal was straight. Its not natural. There's no point in it except for one man/woman to have comfort. Im tolerant of people who are gay, I wouldnt mind to have a gay freind. But its not normal/natural.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
View Public Profile

11-21-2006, 05:01 AM #18
p00onu
C2 100E
Game Hacking Staff

Disciple

We didn't evolve from gay monkeys e.e;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco
i poo you poo we all poo for poo on you

p00onu
View Public Profile
Send a private message to p00onu
Find More Posts by p00onu

11-21-2006, 05:06 AM #19
han_han
May your Insanity keep you Sane.
Gold Member

Blessed

Quote:
First let me say it's unfair to compare humans with animals because of their intellectual capacity, their not capable of the type of desires we are. Secondly, yeah that kid will feel bad. No child wants to be an outcast of course, but he doesn't want to be normal either. He'd much rather be the most popular and liked, is that normal? Most definitely not. You guys keep using the negative connotation I don't know why. And especially in the adult word, the "real" world being different is rewarded. Look at the most successfull people in the world, I can gurantee you none of them got their from being normal or just as good as the next guy. They were more ambitious, and innovative than anyone else.

It is normal to want to transcend normal, thats the paradox of human nature, who wants to be normal?

I think you have confused the meanings of Descend and Transcend.

I did not confuse "transcend" with "descend" because to "descend" means to go DOWN. Humans tend to think of themselves as ABOVE animals.

Since we're all totally killing the boundaries of relevance, let's drop the meaning of "normal" since it has a billion different viewpoints. Human nature is not a paradox, you're just too slow to keep up with the modifications to the definition of "normal." If you program and say c = c + 1, the computer doesn't return an error message that says "wtf fag c can't = c + 1," the c on the LEFT side is the original c, and the c on the RIGHT side is the modified c which is different from the original c.

han_han
View Public Profile
Send a private message to han_han
Find More Posts by han_han

11-21-2006, 05:06 AM #20
BLeH

Disciple

Quote:
Being gay is not normal, over the course of thousands of years, every animal was straight. Its not natural. There's no point in it except for one man/woman to have comfort. Im tolerant of people who are gay, I wouldnt mind to have a gay freind. But its not normal/natural.

How do you know you cannot be physically attracted to another man, what makes it "natural" by your definition? And how do you know it's not natural with no evidence on the contrary?

And calling other people's differences a disorder or something unnatural is the definition of intolerance.

BLeH
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by BLeH

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Show Printable Version
Email this Page

Posting Rules
You may not post replies

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
User Control Panel Private Messages Subscriptions Who's Online Search Forums Forums Home BWHacks Important News Downloads Other System & Utilities Applications Development General Chit Chat Serious Discussion Graphics & Arts Tutorials Competition Comics Help and Technical Tips and Tricks Music & Movies Newcomers I'm Back! Starcraft/Brood War Starcraft / Broodwar Gaming Replays 1v1 Replays 2v2 Replays 3v3/4v4 Replays FFA/Race Wars Misc Replays Terran Protoss Zerg Strategies Hacking Related Team 2 Forum Team 1 Forum Competition Tutorials Development Mods & Maps Gaming General Gaming Diablo II Warcraft 3 DOTA Strategies World of Warcraft First Person Shooter The Rest Flame Board Forum Games Linux Webmaster / Web Development Prank Forum Programming AutoIt Hardware Related Website Related Links The Archives Old downloads Hosted Forums Apply for a forum

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:43 AM.

-- Default ---- Quaterscreen ---- Fullscreen ---- Dark - TransZ ---- Dark - vRock ---- Dark - Fusion ---- Blue - fimament ---- Blue - blue 1 ---- Grey - Trotle ---- Green - Euphoria ---- Green - Kids ---- Silver - Style 1 ---- Silver - Air ---- Black - Goldtext ---- User - Gaming (5%) Contact Us - BWHacks - Archive - Top

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
2006, 12, 03 06:43

User Name Remember Me?
Password

Go to Page...

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

11-21-2006, 05:08 AM #21
Ogamod

Zealot

We didn't evolve from monkeys too stupid to get laid, either. Does that make stupidity something to get lynched for? No, although sometimes it seems like it is. We're the most evolved species on the planet, we should be able to **** whomever in the ass we choose. We're not monkeys, we're homo sapiens.

SO not a pirate, yarrr

Ogamod
View Public Profile
Visit Ogamod's homepage!

11-21-2006, 05:56 AM #22
Perma
bswap 01E0h
Game Hacking Staff

Evangelist

A relationship or marriage is based on two things in today's society; love and sex. Both are possible between people of the same sex. Shunning homosexuals because they do something that is not what human nature would suggest they should do is flat out idiotic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Jelly

Really? Do you have any idea how many homosexual people are out there?

Homophobics are just sniveling teenage girls trying to call down something they can't comprehend. Homosexuality is something you're going to have to deal with in life. Get over it.

EDIT: It's also really funny that everyone only talks about gay men when they talk about homosexuality. News flash, all of those hot lesbian pornography stars that you kids beat off to night after night are homosexual too. Shocking, I know.

Last edited by Perma : 11-21-2006 at 06:02 AM.

Perma
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Perma
Visit Perma's homepage!
Find More Posts by Perma

11-21-2006, 06:14 AM #23
llafnwod
Hard Hittin' Niggas with Pipes 'n Sh*t
Administrator

Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Jelly

Gratefully? ****ing idiot.

Anywho, "gratefully" for who? You, who shouldn't have the slightest concern about the private sexual preferences of any other person, or gays, who have to endure constant assaults from nosy little ****s like yourself? No matter how hard I try, I can't bring myself to understand these dumbass homophobes.

llafnwod
View Public Profile
Send a private message to llafnwod
Find More Posts by llafnwod

11-21-2006, 06:35 AM #24
M00K
Prime Rib.

High Priest

Regardless; there are as many dumbass homophobes as there are homosexuals, and I don't believe children should have to endure the taunts from them unless they fully understand what they're getting into(which they obviously cannot.)
If there are decent father/mother families available, the child should be placed in one sooner than any other. Generally, it will provide a more stable, and healthy upbringing.

Stay the **** out of my cubicle.

M00K
View Public Profile
Send a private message to M00K
Find More Posts by M00K

11-21-2006, 06:55 AM #25
BloodyBlade

Inquisitor

Who the **** cares what gay people are doing? Stay out of their business.

With that said, gay people do not reproduce and are just as useless as people who never have kids. Infact, they are less useful because they cannot effectively raise a child due to our society's prejudice against gays. A couple or even a single person who decides to raise a child is more useful than a gay couple raising a child.

We do not need more gay people. They are not a good thing. They are not a bad thing.

12gaugefacelift

Quote:
I'm weaker than a woman

Laff/Disco '08

BloodyBlade
View Public Profile

11-21-2006, 02:35 PM #26
putis616
Music & Movies
Section Staff

Crusader

Quote:
Originally Posted by M00K
If there are decent father/mother families available, the child should be placed in one sooner than any other. Generally, it will provide a more stable, and healthy upbringing.

This is just an opinion, a sadly common one. Gay people can be wonderful parents and caregivers. They can also be poor ones, just like heterosexual parents can be.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Psychological Association
Can Lesbians, Gay Men, and Bisexuals Be Good Parents?

Yes. Studies comparing groups of children raised by homosexual and by heterosexual parents find no developmental differences between the two groups of children in four critical areas: their intelligence, psychological adjustment, social adjustment, and popularity with friends. It is also important to realize that a parent's sexual orientation does not dictate his or her children's.

Another myth about homosexuality is the mistaken belief that gay men have more of a tendency than heterosexual men to sexually molest children. There is no evidence to suggest that homosexuals are more likely than heterosexuals to molest children.

Laff/Disco '08

Secretary of Music

Last edited by putis616 : 11-21-2006 at 02:45 PM.

putis616
View Public Profile

11-21-2006, 02:46 PM #27
Ogamod

Zealot

Why a child should be persecuted for their parents being gay is beyond me, however, why would anyone have to know about his or her parents being gay? There's a very good chance that unless they're total imbeciles, nobody would know about little Karen having two hot mommies which would cause her to be taunted and 'scarred', because NONE of us were EVER made fun of, because it's THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD.
What I'm trying to say is that kids can take a few insults, they're not as weak and pathetic as so many people seem to believe. When I was a child, I had a fever - my hands felt just like two balloons. Erm, when I was a child, I was made fun of and I made fun of plenty of other people in return. It's not the nice little playground on television.

SO not a pirate, yarrr

Last edited by Ogamod : 11-21-2006 at 02:55 PM.

Ogamod
View Public Profile
Visit Ogamod's homepage!

11-21-2006, 02:50 PM #28
putis616
Music & Movies
Section Staff

Crusader

I think that's missing the point completely. It's not really about the children. To not allow homosexuals to adopt or raise children is denying them rights that everyone else has.

Laff/Disco '08

Secretary of Music

putis616
View Public Profile

11-21-2006, 03:39 PM #29
disco
Section Staff of Keepin' it Real
Administrator

Crusader

Denying gay people of the same rights of everyone else is like having seperate public bathrooms for people who say "supposibly"

W.W.F.B.D.
What Would Fish Beans Do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley Kubrick
If you can talk brilliantly enough about a subject you can create the consoling illusion it has been mastered.

Quote:
godamn crack fiends, every last one of ya

disco
View Public Profile
Send a private message to disco
Find More Posts by disco

11-21-2006, 06:40 PM #30
llafnwod
Hard Hittin' Niggas with Pipes 'n Sh*t
Administrator

Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by disco
Denying gay people of the same rights of everyone else is like having seperate public bathrooms for people who say "supposibly"

Or "could care less." Oh man, that'd kick ass.

On the topic of gay couples, I don't think I or anyone here (with the possible exception of BB) knows enough about gay relationships to know how much they'd be picked on or discriminated against. If forced to hazard a guess, I'd be against it, if only because of the sample set of people on this site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by putis616
This is just an opinion, a sadly common one. Gay people can be wonderful parents and caregivers. They can also be poor ones, just like heterosexual parents can be.

No-one is debating this. Well, some people are, but we're not listening to them. The problem is that the child would have a strong and esaily accessible basis on which to be discriminated against.

EDIT: The same could be said about black adoptees. Statement retracted, I've got nothing against it.

llafnwod
View Public Profile
Send a private message to llafnwod
Find More Posts by llafnwod

11-21-2006, 10:44 PM #31
BloodyBlade

Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by disco

Actually, it's more like having separate bathrooms for men and women, but whatever floats your boat.

As for homosexuals raising children: not to say it is a bad thing, but there is obviously going to be a ****ing massive homosexual influence on the kid increasing the possibility for the child to be gay. Anyway, if a kid's peers found out the kid's parents were gay the kid would get ridiculed nonstop.

12gaugefacelift

Quote:
I'm weaker than a woman

Laff/Disco '08

BloodyBlade
View Public Profile

11-21-2006, 10:55 PM #32
dopesmoker
smoker of dope

Blessed

Alright, heres how it goes, this is not my opinion, this is fact

gay people should be allowed to get married, recieve the same rights as a normal married couple, health care, life insurance etc etc

gay people should NOT be allowed to raise a kid, no im not saying it because they will make bad parents or sexually assault there kids, that is not the case, **** thats not even true, but what is true is kids are cruel, society is cruel, sure, maybe in the future having gay parents will make you a token, but as of right now they are still being prosecuted so until society changes its mind (1 maybe 3 generations) then it should be allowed, but like I said people are cruel.

dopesmoker
View Public Profile

11-21-2006, 10:56 PM #33
putis616
Music & Movies
Section Staff

Crusader

That same argument could have been used about slavery.

Laff/Disco '08

Secretary of Music

putis616
View Public Profile

11-21-2006, 10:59 PM #34
BloodyBlade

Inquisitor

putis, what?

12gaugefacelift

Quote:
I'm weaker than a woman

Laff/Disco '08

BloodyBlade
View Public Profile

11-21-2006, 10:59 PM #35
putis616
Music & Movies
Section Staff

Crusader

People are cruel.

Laff/Disco '08

Secretary of Music

putis616
View Public Profile

11-21-2006, 11:00 PM #36
disco
Administrator

Crusader

I'd just like to add that my post actually dosen't make the point I wanted. I did not mean to say that gay people are wrong in the sense that people who say supposibly are wrong, but more in the sense that people don't have much justification to get mad at gay people because it dosen't really affect them negatively beyond the point of annoyance (and alot of annoyance can lead to hate! See what I did there?). Literature books tell you that supposibly is wrong just like the Bible says being gay is wrong, but all in all, it dosen't really matter.

W.W.F.B.D.

Quote:
If you can talk brilliantly enough about a subject you can create the consoling illusion it has been mastered.

Quote:

disco
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by disco

11-21-2006, 11:01 PM #37
dopesmoker
smoker of dope

Blessed

**** if a gay guy hit on me, id be flattered, probably soak the bastard for his money by getting him to buy me drinks then at the end of the night "sorry man, im not gay"

dopesmoker
View Public Profile

11-21-2006, 11:17 PM #38
disco
Administrator

Crusader

Quote:
**** if a gay guy hit on me, id be flattered, probably soak the bastard for his money by getting him to buy me drinks then at the end of the night "sorry man, im not gay"

qft. One time this gay guy was working behind the counter at the national air and space museum and I got him to give me a discount by "giving play"

W.W.F.B.D.

Quote:

Quote:

disco
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by disco

11-22-2006, 01:18 AM #39
K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
Game Hacking Staff

Saint

Quote:
How do you know you cannot be physically attracted to another man, what makes it "natural" by your definition? And how do you know it's not natural with no evidence on the contrary?

And calling other people's differences a disorder or something unnatural is the definition of intolerance.

Who the **** said I said that a person cannot be physically attracted to a man? Having buttsecks yeilds higher chance of getting an STD, so isnt that right there a sign that its not natural?

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
View Public Profile

11-22-2006, 01:41 AM #40
BLeH

Disciple

Quote:
Having buttsecks yeilds higher chance of getting an STD, so isnt that right there a sign that its not natural?

To tell you the truth I don't know what that has to do with anything

Having vaginal sex yeilds a higher chance of getting an STD than oral, so is it not natural either?

In fact using this logic, you could make an argument having any kind of sex is unnatural because it causes STDs.

BLeH
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by BLeH

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >