|Back to "beta" maps. Show all maps.|
Last update for (4)Eternal Twilight 0.96 : 2023, 09, 26 20:09
|mapID||Mapname (comments)||map size||Author||Rating||Type||play type|
|5563|| (4)Eternal Twilight 0.96|| 128*128||Testbug||5.0||beta||ground|
The map has been rated 1 times and got a total of 5 points
You can rate the map here. Chose a grade between 10 (best) and 0 (worst).
|Eternal Twilight... Also known as "Eternal".|
Map created for the Golden Girls Tournament 2023
Created by Testbug
Special thanks to Daliz
|Version 0.94 Changelog 17/09/2023|
• Fixed a but at one of the the 9 o'clock ramps. There were 2 unwalkable tiles missplaced.
• Fixed all mineral fields to 1500 and all geysers to 5000.
• Added decorative sprites at 12, 3, 6 and 9.
• Changed some broken 1.16 tiles than don't work on the remastered version.
modified by Testbug
|Version 0.95 Changelog 18/09/2023|
• Fixed the "i can't build there" drone bug where drones don't want to build a hatchery at the 4:00 o'clock base, when sent from the bottom right start location. The Drone gets to the building place but says "dz dz dz dz" and negates to morph into a hatchery.
In order to fix that, the route from bottom right start location to te 4 o'clock base was altered. Now drones will morph into a hatchery at any attempt.
modified by Testbug
|Version 0.96 Changelog 26/09/2023|
• Fixed a bug found in one of the wide ramps leading to the middle of the map (the bottom ramp of the 3 o'clock basilica).
• Reduced the buildable tiles in the map, to prevent proxy gateways. Proxy robo is still possible.
• Added two obstacles in the middle of the map.
• Changed some of the ramps at the 12/3/6/9 bases to make shure the 8 of them are the same length.
• The "I can't build there" drone bug reappearead at the 4 o'clock multi. After several testing, i found that the size of the minitiles affect the drone bug. I just replaced some unwalkable tiles with few unwalkable minitles with unwalkable tiles with more unwalkable minitiles and drone can now build hatchery.
I'm not 100% sure but i think this bug is caused by the lurker egg sprite. I only found this bugs where the lurker egg sprite is in the way of the drone.
I think we should call this bug "dz dz dz dz". Because that's what the drone says when the error occurs.
Upload replay for this map
Add your comment:
Because of heavy spam on the map comments, it is needed to be logged in to post. We are sorry that this has to be done because nothing else stops spam bots