Map DB
ICCup
Map Access
New map
Edit map

Forum - main
BWMN vs Mapdori
page: 1
Yo we should have like, a map competition vs them, and like, put them against another with the foreigner - korean communities. It would be so cool if we could get connections to major leagues and they ask for some of our maps :O

Maybe even a series of tournament based on maps, I mean, some of mapdoris shit can't touch ours right -_-.

Also, I notice practically 99.8% of all maps here have great designs, but really crappy mining and random animals placed at expoes.(memory cell anyone??? TT) Someone HAS to research idea mining places, its kind of annoying to see 1-2 second lag for the mineralsto come back ;/
2007, 03, 24 19:26
Mapdori is teh enemy. And it is in teh Korean Language. So thou shall forget it.
2007, 03, 24 20:30
YES MAP DORI IS THE ENEMY!!! KILL EM BURN EM FUCK EM!!!!
2007, 03, 24 20:43
lol most of our motws in the last couple of months have come from a mapdori mapper, ><

o but I think it's a good idea, but good fucking luck talking to them lol, how many people here speak both english and korean fluently enough to even set up something like that? I have no idea how to post forum stuff on mapdori, idk if they even have a forum lol.

All I know is bwm is superior.
modified by Nightmarjoo
2007, 03, 24 21:16
i dont think it is a good idea, mapdori has many enthusiastic crafter bot (they are the testers) and they are much more in numbers. unfortunately, first we have to encourage using of amateur maps in leagues like WGT and carrier even more (i appreciate nasty's work on it though). so we are behind, but therefore have the ability to improve :P
2007, 03, 24 23:27
lol that's like dodging someone better than you in sc because you know you'll lose, the idea is to get raped and learn from your mistakes, ie to get better.
2007, 03, 24 23:54
well lets clarify: mapdori is the dominant mapmaking site, because it is korean and korea is the greatest in BW. they have much more reputation of mapping than BWMN (unfortunately) and we can only lose this and make us laugh by 'challenging the korean gosus' - i imagine similar reactions by the crowd.

maybe its just my problem, but i dont feel that our site is ready for this (perhaps mappers are).
2007, 03, 25 01:20
Suicide attack? I'm in guys!
2007, 03, 25 03:31
SPARTANS
TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL

But yeah, were pretty small and I hope u guys put up the motws on ladder systems pretty soon. but the issue is, there is no motivation to play these maps unless theres a money backing in the tournament involved. Any rich people here?? :>
2007, 03, 25 05:04
lol
2007, 03, 25 06:47
page: 1

Reply:

You have to be logged in to post
random map
  (2)Silverside
Newest updates:
  (3)Maya 0.60
  (4)Nocturne of Sh..
  (2)Odd-Eye 4.2c