ICCup
Map Access
New map
Edit map

Forum - main
A Website Feedback Thread
page: 1 2 3 4
Starparty
Well im still posting suggestions :P the replay menu shown in every map should be aligned top imo ô_Ò
2005, 06, 29 17:59
Listoric
Starparty is right, you should left spaces between the buttons, and maybe change the look of the menu a bit. The button background looks good, but the font is too big imo. And i would reaarrange it a bit:

News
News-Login
Maps-Adminlogin

Forum

Articles or Tipps&Tricks

Replays

Map-Database
In progress
Finished maps (if you click here you see all finished maps, like in "all maps")
"classic"
"pro"
"user-final"

Upload map
Edit map

Links

Info (something like how the page works and for what it is supposed to be)

About

it really looks better every day, good job panschk!! keep up the good work! you really do a lot of work each day and it keeps getting better and better, thx for that!
2005, 06, 29 18:42
Listoric
instead of In progress, you could name them Beta-Maps or even better and simpler Unfinished Maps
2005, 06, 29 18:44
Starparty
i agree on all that :)
2005, 06, 29 20:31
Listoric
I did a little mistake in your "how to post an article" article. i tried to implement a graphic and deleted it afterwards, but now the instructions disappeared :/ anyway, we all know how to play around with html.

here is the graphic i wanted to try out:

sry :(
2005, 06, 29 21:43
Listoric
I created this graphic for an Meleemaptutorial for BW.de which is still in progress. I`d post it here, but its in german and in really don`t want to translate it now ^^ i`ll do that later maybe :)
2005, 06, 29 21:45
Starparty
I like that one! :) However i think it would be more fun with some action too, or perhaps ore marines making and image with their colors or w.e :P
2005, 06, 29 22:15
Starparty
Comment function on Articles. And all Articles should have perhaps a little bigger headline text in the Articles section to make each one a bit more hyped :)
2005, 06, 30 11:05
Listoric
panschk, try to enable comment deleting for admins. i really can't stand LoNiCs bullshit anymore. This kiddy crap really pisses me off. It's his thing if he proves himself right as he stated that noone would like him. Anyway, i jsut don't want to have others read this bullshit after everyone is doing fine except him.
2005, 06, 30 11:10
Starparty
The only way to make that work fine and easy to use would be like having admin log in to the entire site with extra options everywhere? :P feels like shitload of work to do... Although comment removal might be needed :P
2005, 06, 30 11:17
panschk
no. comment removing sucks. Everyone has the right to express his opinion, even if we don't agree and he is acting like a kid.
2005, 06, 30 11:35
Listoric
kk your thing, just thought about kiddies coming here, playing around with the comments and ruin everyones fun. But you're right, its better as it is now, i didn't want to log in every time :)
btw, i already wrote an email to lonic to calm down the situation, we'll see if it works. I don't want to argue about that.
2005, 06, 30 11:53
Starparty
Then everyone can see how stupid theyre acting too :P kinda hate when it says --Nuked-- on TL and you never understand what the discussion is about.. good point there
2005, 06, 30 12:48
Listoric
Ok, here is a Navigation-Look-suggestion. I only got Paint to do it atm, so i could not make some changes i wanted to do.

the things i`d like to change in that picture is the background of the smaller butons, as well as the smallest blue thingy. They should be darker both, but i couldn't change it with paint :/ What do you think about it?
2005, 06, 30 16:56
Starparty
its nice, although some buttons doesnt make sense, "Database" for example. Seems there is no use for that button seeing all the others covering eeverything
2005, 06, 30 17:09
Listoric
ok, what could this "database" button be for... hmnm... you`re right, its just a "headline" for all things concerning the map "database" :)
2005, 06, 30 17:18
panschk
My clanmate fishy[FP] said he wanted to work on a new design. Let's see how he'll do.
2005, 06, 30 17:33
Starparty
I like it. I dont know how to use my programs to actually paint, only to add effects and stuff, so i cant do better anyway :P Although i see its the menu flipped and duplicated i still cant make the first picture either so..
2005, 06, 30 17:33
panschk
My clanmate fishy[FP] said he wanted to work on a new design. Let's see how he'll do.
2005, 06, 30 17:34
Listoric
Great :) "Fresh meat" ^^ i raelly look forward to a new design. it's good as it is now, but it still can be done better
2005, 06, 30 19:51
page: 1 2 3 4

Reply:

You have to be logged in to post
random map
  (2)Insa Lubre
Newest updates:
  (2)Odd-Eye 4.2b
  (4)Diamondback 1.1b
  (4)Maw of the Dee..
  (4)Aquamarine 1.01
  (8)19977383763838..