Map DB
ICCup
Map Access
New map
Edit map

Forum - main
Reverse Ramps Thread
page: 1
OK point simply, can anyone post close-up pictures of reverse ramps as reference to newbs like me?(All tiles, but currently, I would like a a space reverse ramp, left and right, platform one.) I'd like to make a reference place so when I make reverse ramps I don't end up getting tangled up and screwing it up. I dunno, I'm so damn blind when it comes to making them, thx in advance.
2007, 01, 06 23:56
look at (4)Atma for gosu inverted space ramps. Open it in SCMDraft or StarForge and just copy the correct tiles and paste them into your map.
2007, 01, 07 00:01
thx, I didn't know you could copy and paste? ?_?
2007, 01, 07 00:20
yea use scmdraft. imo its the best.. has great tools and its easy to learn. its funnest feature is the zoom in and out feature. its teh pwn
2007, 01, 07 00:46
Just search the map database for any map with (0) players, there should be reverse ramps for every tileset. Then download the SCMDraft available in the files section on this site, and use copy/paste mode.
2007, 01, 07 05:29
@panschk or any admin who can do this:

I would like to get some order into those (0)x_ramp maps. I need to be able to modify all of them for this, though. Unfortuantely I don't know all the passwords.
Could you change the passwords of all these maps to either nothing, or "1" or "ramp" or whatever? Should be the same for all of them. Also, please edit the first post in each of these maps' threads and put the password in the very first line.

I would like to have 1 map for every tileset, not both maps "space_ramp" and "catwalk_ramp". Until I copied over the catwalk ramps into space ramps the other map should be kept, of course.

So that would be:

(0)Ash Ramp
(0)Badlands Ramp
(0)Ice Ramps
(0)Jungle Ramp
(0)Space Ramp
(0)Twilight Ramp

I think we can skip Installation :p
Hmm, I also should rename "Ice Ramps" to "Ice Ramp". I think it was mine anyways... :p
2007, 01, 07 17:12
I can't change map passwords, but as an admin I can edit any map without need of a password. Panschk should make you an admin so you could do this anytime you wanted, you've been here long enough and are fairly active so I think you'll make a good adition to administrative team :)
2007, 01, 07 20:42
But once I am an admin I have to take over responsibility :p
2007, 01, 07 20:55
lol what do you mean
2007, 01, 08 04:36
Bah. You'll just get an admin account, that's less work for me;D

2007, 01, 08 14:30
OK random question: I'm working on a map that needs a lower platform reverse ramp on Space tileset.

The wooden looking one, anyone got any bright ideas?
:X
2007, 01, 12 22:28
It's pretty much impossible to create something that does actually look like a ramp.

Go to staredit.net, download MechnoGears, and check out the bottom base. There's the best substitute I have seen so far, but it is for UMS play, probably doesn't fulfill many of the requirements for a melee map (equal ramp sizes etc.).
2007, 01, 12 23:15
page: 1

Reply:

You have to be logged in to post
random map
  (4)Telephone 0.72
Newest updates:
  (2)Dusk_0.60
  (4)Blustercrux_0.60
  (4)Daedalus_0.60
  (4)Aquamarine_0.60
  (2v6)Rich vs Lean