|Back to "classic" maps. Show all maps.|
Last update for (4)Neo Forsaken Valley : 2007, 03, 27 03:36
|mapID||Mapname (comments)||map size||Author||Rating||Type||play type|
|2089|| (4)Neo Forsaken Valley|| other||PriesTLIZarD||0.1||classic|
The map has been rated 52 times and got a total of 5 points
You can rate the map here. Chose a grade between 10 (best) and 0 (worst).
|Some time ago I saw that people modified old Blizzard maps to give them a new look. |
I thought that idea was exciting thats why I decided to try it by myself.
The way I tried to update "Forsaken Valley" was to make the gameplay a little bit more interesting, without changing the general taste of the map too much.
Most important changes:
- I moved the starting position to the cliff to make economy harassement more successful.
- The ramp was removed. Now each starting position is connected with open field via a small entrance to the middle of the map.
- Each starting position has access to a natural expansion -- although the distance is rather long, comparable to Azalea.
- The interesting part are the plateaus to the right and left. They are only accessable with shuttles/overlords and hold 3 possible expansions each. Two of these expansions only have 3000 Gas.
- The two expansions in the middle have two 2500 Gas (Longinus 2 style).
I think those are the major modifications. I hope you can give me some good suggestions. I will try to do some further improvements.
Upload replay for this map
Add your comment:
Because of heavy spam on the map comments, it is needed to be logged in to post. We are sorry that this has to be done because nothing else stops spam bots