|This is sick. I think it looks good for verticle or cross spawns but Im a little concerned about horizontal spawns. The paths seem a little short and awkward for horizontal, but I'm not sure how much can be done about that.|
Overall though really nice and I love the sort of '2-tone' vibe to the terrain.
|Paths are all pretty indirect and split up, so rushing distances should be comfortably long.|
|Update: Version 0.81|
- Fixed non-mining mineral patch at top right mineral only.
|Looks great! Third looks a bit difficult to secure but easier than say Eye of the storm, which this mapís layout reminds me of.|
The decoration on the middle of the right side looks really blocky in the picture. Other than that I donít really see any glaring issues (not that I expected any)!
|That bocky bit is a wild potpourri of old and new Sunken Pit ramps. Should look better in-game with HD graphics than it does on the picture.|
|Update: Version 0.82|
- Added 2 patches to mineral onlies (5→7).
- Added one patch to the side expansions (7→8).
- Blocking buildings on the ramps are now stacked (5◊2000HP, 4◊2500HP respectively).
- Added some Mineral patches (24 yield) for worker drilling at the backdoors.
- Various tweaks and fixes.
|Looks very, very interesting! |
2 cents: a few ramps and some paths seem a little wide, and zealots and zergling run-bys would be incredibly powerful, and it does not allow Zergs to easily hold expansions with lurkers.
The map provides very few spots for overlords to hide.