|Back to "beta" maps. Show all maps.|
Last update for (2)Access Control_0.82 : 2022, 02, 06 21:33
|mapID||Mapname (comments)||map size||Author||Rating||Type||play type|
|5383|| (2)Access Control_0.82|| other||𝕱reakling||3.5||beta||ground|
The map has been rated 4 times and got a total of 14 points
You can rate the map here. Chose a grade between 10 (best) and 0 (worst).
Tight stair-ramps to the northern high ground strip restrict access to those expansions to small units.
|Think air rush distance is too OP, muta play and drops (that drag your army back to main base, leaving the expo exposed) would be very difficult to stop. |
|Update: Version 0.82|
- Modified top corner bases: Tightened high groud choke and Zerg and moved the ramp tight next to it, so Lurkers can defend them both from one position; Tanks can kill the base from the low ground.
- Added half Geyser (3k g) to the triangle base.
- Bottom position Geysers (nats and triangle bases) have a +1px y-offset now to fix Terran mining issues.
- Reduced both ramps to the close 3rds to make them more defendable.
- Beefed up the clutter wall outside the natural in some places to remove unwanted Tank angels.
- Modified the nat choke to make wall-ins more flexible and added decaying building rubble sprites as makeshift building placement indicators for Protoss.
- Tightened the main choke by 2 tiles and further restricted them with mineral patches (16k, 15px x-offset) to allow easy Zealot blocks against Ling run-bys.
- Added 10th Mineral patch (496m) to mains.
- Fixed some mining/pathfinding issues.
Upload replay for this map
Add your comment:
Because of heavy spam on the map comments, it is needed to be logged in to post. We are sorry that this has to be done because nothing else stops spam bots