|Back to "final" maps. Show all maps.|
Last update for (4)Holy_Place_of_Life_1. : 2022, 01, 06 16:12
|mapID||Mapname (comments)||map size||Author||Rating||Type||play type|
|5392|| (4)Holy_Place_of_Life_1.|| 128*128||TNWZombie||7.5||final||ground|
The map has been rated 2 times and got a total of 15 points
You can rate the map here. Chose a grade between 10 (best) and 0 (worst).
|- The main standard is a map given a number of options whether to play simply, play on a temporal ring, or play on a temporal island.|
- The entrance to the Protoss Assimilator is placed at the main entrance, so if all of them are destroyed, the entrance can be blocked.
- The terrain located on the main and 3/6/9/12 o'clock is judged to be high ground.
- The Sunken Colony near the main is to solve the three Hatchery forced problem, and when the Zerg player starts, a creep is created to the Protoss Assimilator entrance. Since the Sunken Colony is arranged as a building cannot be constructed, creeps are not created when Terran and Protoss Players start, so you can build buildings comfortably.
- The main entrance can block Protoss Zealots with one Supply Depot in one Barracks and even Zerg Zerglings with two Supply Depot in one Barracks.
- Can stick to the Nexus on Center flatland land and defend with Pylon 4.
- High ground can be defended with Pylon 3~4 at both entrances.
- Xel'Naga Temples are not overlapped.
- The distance between the opponents. 25 wide, 25 long, 32 diagonal.
- Spawn positions : 2, 5, 8, 11
* 0.95 → 1.0 Update.
Modified so that it can be attached to the Center flatland next to the Nexus and defended with Pylon 4.
|* 1.0 → 1.05 Update.|
2 o'clock Change the position of the main gas to the left. (The top is the problem of turn around.)
Upload replay for this map
Add your comment:
Because of heavy spam on the map comments, it is needed to be logged in to post. We are sorry that this has to be done because nothing else stops spam bots