|Back to "league" maps. Show all maps.|
Last update for (4)Paranoid Android XXL : 2023, 09, 18 10:01
|mapID||Mapname (comments)||map size||Author||Rating||Type||play type|
|5559|| (4)Paranoid Android XXL || 128*128||Testbug||5.0||league||ground|
The map has been rated 1 times and got a total of 5 points
You can rate the map here. Chose a grade between 10 (best) and 0 (worst).
|Version 2.8 Changelog 13/08/2023|
• Changed the shape of the mains. They have a round shape now.
• The nat backdoors are now closer to the cannon wall at the nat choke.
• The system of bridges was changed (this version has now a long bridge, which is more reminiscent of the original Paranoid Android used on WCG.
• The expansions behind the nat wall have a geyser now. This will provide as a safer and closer 3rd gas for protoss when playing vs Zerg.
• Removed the double gas at the topleft and bottom right expansions.
• Protoss can now build pylon walls at the limits of the bases behind the nat.
• Protoss can now build pylon walls at the limits of the corner expos.
• Added some buildable tiles in the open area in front of the nat choke.
• Optimized the gathering at all the expansions.
Version 2.9 Changelog 13/08/2023
• Changed the inverted ramps at mains to balance the walkable area compared to the non-inverted ramps.
Version 2.95 Changelog 13/08/2023
• Changed the 1x1 buildable tiles to 1x1 unbuildable tiles in the middle of the map.
• Corrected a misplaced walkable tile at the bottom right high ground expo.
• Corrected a misplaced walkable tile at the bottom right corner expo.
modified by Testbug
|Version 2.96 Changelog 18/09/2023|
• Added vision blocking tiles at the 3 o'clock nat to create a safer ovy spot, and to balance the vision of the 4 nats.
Upload replay for this map
Add your comment:
Because of heavy spam on the map comments, it is needed to be logged in to post. We are sorry that this has to be done because nothing else stops spam bots