ICCup
Map Access
New map
Edit map

Forum - main
Rules Needed
page: 1 2 3
flothefreak
nothing except endorphine or galaxy prime is enough for you. and it isnt like an admin of this site would take a totally bad map which didnt get any votes and turn it into the contest winner. as endrophine was kicked out due to most votes being fake, jericho and angband were there. angband is it, and made it, it is a good map whatever you say. you dont have the right, the skill, and the knowledge to judge this, by the way.
so this is no admin choice, but it cant be democratic vote either, and you know this. so fucking stop crying because endrophine is too bad for the level of maps we want to publish.
and panschk's statement was and is clear: in the end, those who write the newspost make the final decision.

the old motw make as much sense as the new motm. if you cant see the quality in nightmarjoo's angband, then the mistake is yours, and furthermore, this shows that you DO lack the skill, experience and insight of most of the oldschool members here. everyone can have different maptastes, and you can say you personally dont like angband. but denying it quality is stupid and tells me why YOU should NOT run this site.
modified by flothefreak
2007, 05, 14 23:22
Grief_Stricken
i'm not interested in becoming an admin,just for your information.my only desire is to see a fair competition evry month.and my democracy understanding is very different than yours.you supporting a chinese way of democracy,i am for a west version of.thats why you dont understand my language.the map on ther 4-th position is in no way a winner under that circumstances.but on this site everything is possible.and this is what makes these decisions weak.and the persons that support them either.cause these decisions spare any background and support.and the way to argue against the other maps is hilarious.

and if we compared the maps in that list under the quality aspect,it's galaxy prime the best map.if you cant see this if feel sorry for you.i have talk to many people outside the bwmn-comunity and no one could find flaws on this map.but here on bwmn,evry admin believe he knows everything better.and in the end comes out,stupid winner like angband.

the map lacks on design and profile.the execution is poor.even simple thing like resource placement or doodads placement are inadequat executed.both mains are tankable.it's not even worth to crawl over the map cause the most of the expos are nearly impossible to get if the other player is there before you;like on 6&12,and also on 5&11.all the challenge is to defend those easy defendable expo.and what challenge this is,wow!even on the old blizzard map you will find more action...
2007, 05, 15 00:44
NastyMarine
"i'm not interested in becoming an admin,just for your information.my only desire is to see a fair competition evry month.and my democracy understanding is very different than yours.you supporting a chinese way of democracy,i am for a west version of.thats why you dont understand my language.the map on ther 4-th position is in no way a winner under that circumstances.but on this site everything is possible.and this is what makes these decisions weak.and the persons that support them either.cause these decisions spare any background and support.and the way to argue against the other maps is hilarious."

?LOL?

"and if we compared the maps in that list under the quality aspect,it's galaxy prime the best map.if you cant see this if feel sorry for you.i have talk to many people outside the bwmn-comunity and no one could find flaws on this map.but here on bwmn,evry admin believe he knows everything better.and in the end comes out,stupid winner like angband."

Again: ?LOL?

Ok in all seriousiness, its a good map, but it's nothing special. It doesnt exceed Jericho OR Angband and IMO it does not even exceed FSS, which was totally imbalanced with that natural. You arent going to change anyones feeling on whether or not this map deserves motm or motw. so please stop. most of us have already said that this is a good map, but this map isnt great gameplay wise and we are looking for maps that promote new and good gameplay. You are not understanding this for some reason.

"the map lacks on design and profile.the execution is poor.even simple thing like resource placement or doodads placement are inadequat executed.both mains are tankable.it's not even worth to crawl over the map cause the most of the expos are nearly impossible to get if the other player is there before you;like on 6&12,and also on 5&11.all the challenge is to defend those easy defendable expo.and what challenge this is,wow!even on the old blizzard map you will find more action..."

I'm not going to argue against this opposition b.c you obviously dont understand the gameplay that this map promotes in the first place. you are missing the whole point of the map. So i will finish with: LOL!
2007, 05, 15 00:58
spinesheath
"western democracy"... Well, ever heard of the USA? The prime representative for western democracy. Hell, their elections are so goddamn influenced by people with power it's not funny anymore.
And I say it again (has been a while since I saidit last): Democracy does NOT mean "whatever Grief whants".

Well, if you are so keen on asking Panschk, email him. His address is somewhere on this page; I found it back then, so you should be able to do this as well. I guess already got your answer, though.

That nobody could find any flaws in GP does not automatically grant it MotM status. GP is one of the many, a well executed basic map.
2007, 05, 15 09:38
Nightmarjoo
imo it's not even well executed, having played it. As for flaws, I've mentioned many in the thread and in other places.
2007, 05, 15 21:12
Grief_Stricken
This post is not displayed due to its content
2007, 05, 15 22:54
spinesheath
Not manipulated? No way.

God, if you want something, do something for it. His email is in one of the articles...
2007, 05, 15 23:37
flothefreak
you are always calling us stuff like nordkorea and such. i happen to have learned just today the things called "godwins law". you may look it up in wikipedia, it really fits for you.
2007, 05, 16 00:34
spinesheath
lol, I like that law :)
2007, 05, 16 10:58
Nightmarjoo
This post is not displayed due to its content
2007, 05, 16 21:06
maximumdan
how about the people who want to vote meet for a game of russian roulette. the newer people have to go near the end.
2007, 05, 19 05:23
Nightmarjoo
Hey, who censored my post? If it's censor-worthy then fine, but you'd better censor grief's too since mine was pretty similar to what he said.

I'm going to censor his too and leave mine hidden, any complaints you have leave here.
2007, 05, 19 06:17
page: 1 2 3

Reply:

You have to be logged in to post
random map
  (2)King of the Ab..
Newest updates:
  (2)Dusk_0.60
  (4)Blustercrux_0.60
  (4)Daedalus_0.60
  (4)Aquamarine_0.60
  (2v6)Rich vs Lean