Map DB
ICCup
Map Access
New map
Edit map

Forum - offtopic
I almost have a life
page: 1
I may not make another map for a little while, so don't wait for my shitty imbalances unplayable garbage attempts at maps to be released until maybe a week or two. I currently have two maps in the making, one of which I shouldn't submit, but I put a small amount of effort into it, so I might as well (don't worry, it's not THAT bad - and i'll fix it up). As for the other one, I lied. I only have one map in the making, and the other is still in my head, and I can see it crashing and burning already. I feel that I need to make up for my shitty MOTW's that shouldn't have gotten MOTW, so I promise that sometime in the future, i'll upload a map that doesn'ty suck balls.

For anyone still reading, get a life. Unless you're starparty, in which case - you rulzorez!
2006, 04, 03 02:54
for anyone reading this post: decafchicken is hot!

:p
modified by decafchicken
modified by lnept
2006, 04, 03 03:25
"off topic" - :p
2006, 04, 03 03:37
word

sc = hobby

making music = life
2006, 04, 03 05:01
hate to break it to you but

rap isnt music
2006, 04, 03 10:17
if u think so ur intitled to ur opinion.. tho it is infact music gg. u dont hafta like it
modified by NastyMarine
2006, 04, 03 13:17
I posted this, and then a day later I upload a new map -.- I'm retarded.
2006, 04, 04 01:29
'entitled' . rap = pop music . pop music = suck. Now hip-hop, that's a different story.
2006, 04, 06 11:12
hip-hop = rap gg. why is everyone hating on rap music?? lol .. everyone except goth kids, country kids or emo kids dont hate rap/hip-hop. most of ppl who hate rap etc discriminate and try to be the 'bully' in class. gg to whoever u are..

AiurZ prolly is those strong lovin' emo kids that stereotype/discriminate and doesnt have much friends outside his own group. and feels hes gotta make fun of sum1 who likes rap or the 'wigger' jus cuz. gg ass

SPoR .. idk wtf u trying to prove but ur prolly that idiot that presses ppl for the fuck of it gg. get ur music right hip-hop = rap .. pop music = britney spears backstreet salt n pepper etc

gg to feel they have suttin to prove by making fun of sum1
modified by NastyMarine
2006, 04, 06 18:40
i didnt understand 1 word you just said
2006, 04, 06 19:51
"AiurZ prolly is those strong lovin' emo kids that stereotype/discriminate and doesnt have much friends outside his own group. and feels hes gotta make fun of sum1 who likes rap or the 'wigger' jus cuz. gg ass"
Uh, ok. You can try to warp the definition of music all you want, but rappers are far from being musicians, and rap is far from being music. If you want to call a rapper an artist, then by all means go ahead, and if you want to call rap an art, then by all means. But rap can never encroach upon the label of music, simply because of what it is.

So go ahead and try to attack me ad hominem without knowing who I am, or what I listen to. It makes you- and your kind- look so good. Keep talking about hating and discriminating while spitting country, goth, and emo like epithets, and keep accusing me of something that I am not only not guilty of, but a debauchery that you take part in.

"get ur music right hip-hop = rap .. pop music = britney spears backstreet salt n pepper etc"
Before you tell people to "get [their] music right" you should make sure you have it right yourself. Pop is a genre defined by the "popular"- hence the name "pop"- music at the time; and if I am not mistaken the American top 40 charts are quite full of rap garbage.
2006, 04, 07 00:07
lol your just sinking to a level worst. first i couldnt understand nasty, now i understand you and its just annoying when people talk in "geek speak" if you know what i mean.Just say what you have to say, not turn it into an intelligence competition. everyone is entitled to there own opinions and if you guys dont like eachothers, who cares youll never meet in real life and all your doing is looking like retards

anything on the radio is music whether you like it or not.
2006, 04, 07 00:23
music is music.
i can like wat i like
u can like wat u like

doesnt hafta be competition. i didnt intend on making it become one.

but for the record.. what is 'my kind'?

thats a pretty shitty stereotype. its pretty low to say the least.
2006, 04, 07 02:04
"but for the record.. what is 'my kind'?"
The kind of people that would hypocritically attack people ad hominem while trying defend a point that wasn't tenable, while at the same time spewing falsehood.
2006, 04, 07 02:32
ok im going to take nasty's side just because your annoying. this is how you make enemies...
2006, 04, 07 02:42
i wasnt being hypocritical at all so idk what ur saying.
2006, 04, 07 02:45
Saying rap ain't music is like saying money maps ain't starcraft maps. You don't have to like them, but its still what it is;)
2006, 04, 07 02:50
not being hypocritical?

you say "gg to feel they have suttin to prove by making fun of sum1"

then you turn around and say, "idk wtf u trying to prove but ur prolly that idiot that presses ppl for the fuck of it gg." and "those strong lovin' emo kids that stereotype/discriminate and doesnt have much friends outside his own group. and feels hes gotta make fun of sum1 who likes rap or the 'wigger' jus cuz. gg ass""

yeah dude, not hypocritical at all. i can understand though, one of my family's friends is illiterate and has trouble understanding some concepts, so no offense taken, and i whole-heartedly forgive you for your misunderstanding.

and panshck is pretty much right on with his analogy.
2006, 04, 07 02:55
My view is that someone's personal preferences do not define 'music'. I'd say that the listeners and the culture make their own definition of music.

So although I may not like certain types of music, it doesn't change the fact that they are music and have musical qualities.

But hey, that's just me :).
2006, 04, 07 02:57
im not illiterate in any way.. ok i was being hypocritical but i still dont see why u felt the need to say outta no where that any type of song cannot be music by definition etc. but still u dont hafta like it..

epidion is right. max u put it in perspective gw
2006, 04, 07 03:40
then lnept comes out of nowhere and is lieK:

MUSIC SUCKZORZ
2006, 04, 07 04:04
page: 1

Reply:

You have to be logged in to post
random map
  (4)Synergy
Newest updates:
  (4)Maw of the Dee..