|Back to "beta" maps. Show all maps.|
Last update for (8)Cerebral : 2019, 05, 01 00:17
|mapID||Mapname (comments)||map size||Author||Rating||Type||play type|
|5108|| (8)Cerebral|| 128*128||PhilipJayFry||0.4||beta||ground|
The map has been rated 14 times and got a total of 5 points
You can rate the map here. Chose a grade between 10 (best) and 0 (worst).
About the map:
- minerals / gas in main are 2500 / 8000
- min / gas of the rest is 1500 / 5000
- all mains can be walled with a depot and barracks; all marines will spawn inside the main
- resources in main and natural are far away enough so they cannot be siege-tank shot from another main
- units can safely exit the natural without being tank-shot from another main (distance is big enough)
Known issues which I can't fix because of limited space:
- 12, 3, 6 and 9 o'clock bases have more "edge surface" from where drops or similar stuff can enter the base
- unwalkable ground around the main highground is smaller than the siege-tank radius; you can hit parts of the lowground from within a main and vice versa
- bases have different usable sizes, but I could still fit in a good mid-/lategame terran base in all of them (you can't afford more anyways from just one main+nat)
- smallest to biggest mains are: (12/6), (3/9), (1/7), (11/5) o'clock
Please if you have constructive feedback, giving me a hint or idea how to implement the feedback would help me a lot. Comments like "Bases look weird" is useless if you don't specify.
|I would redesign the middle a bit in a manner that puts the obstacles more in between the middle bases as to separate them from each other better.|
Somewhat like here or here.
modified by Freakling
Upload replay for this map
Add your comment:
Because of heavy spam on the map comments, it is needed to be logged in to post. We are sorry that this has to be done because nothing else stops spam bots