|Back to "beta" maps. Show all maps.|
Last update for (2) Static 0.13 : 2021, 04, 26 23:46
|mapID||Mapname (comments)||map size||Author||Rating||Type||play type|
|5279|| (2) Static 0.13|| 96*128||CharacteR||2.5||beta||ground|
The map has been rated 2 times and got a total of 5 points
You can rate the map here. Chose a grade between 10 (best) and 0 (worst).
|I really like this |
Is anyone worried this might be too tight? And this would give T an advantage? Or is it ok?
modified by sTY_leZerG-eX
|Maybe too many expansions for the nap size (or too small map space for the concept). There's certainly still a lot of space wasted for clutter. As a result pathways are very constricted.|
|it looks like a sc2 map|
|Lets make some adjustments and get this map submitted into tQ's map contest!|
-Open up the middle like we had talked about. (merge two big ramps in middle, remove bridge and connect solar array at 5/10 center areas)
-Push ramp outside of natural farther away from natural, prob at least 4-6 tiles
-Try to open up some of the dead cliff area at 6/12 and 2/7
|Old news at this point but loosened it up as suggested, wound up keeping the extra bases anyway. |
Difference between v0.9 and 0.10 is I moved the high ground ramp back a bit so tank range would be less oppressive from the high ground in front of the natural.
modified by CharacteR
-Double bridges are back! (they were on an earlier version and I removed them
- Mineral only is now less open, has a chokier front ramp, and wider side ramp leading out of it.
- Now has unbuildable high ground and fancy transitions
- 10/4 good buddy!10/4 bases are now high ground and more closed off.
- 2/8 bases are slightly more cozy
- Main is moved up/down a couple tiles.
- Now withmore deco! (but I reached the sprite limit because the transitions for the unbuildable terrain just kinda eats up a lot of sprites.
Upload replay for this map
Add your comment:
Because of heavy spam on the map comments, it is needed to be logged in to post. We are sorry that this has to be done because nothing else stops spam bots